• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 BETA invites For Europe sent out! (stop begging for keys, you dirty ponces

Nafai1123

Banned
Waiting for KZ2 reminds me of dating my first gf in high school. It starts out with a mild attraction, something along the lines of "Well, this is looking good! Lets see where it's going." Then, as time passes, you realize how awesome they are, and the wait because increasingly torturous. They send you notes and naughty pictures and you can't help but fantasize about having your hands all over them. As the months pass without satisfaction, you fall into a state of mind numbing desire that consumes your very being. I only hope that when I'm finally able to put it in, it is as beautiful and amazing as I imagined.

In other words, I hate you beta testers so very....very much.

*goes back to fantasizing*

Nafai1123 said:
Waiting for KZ2 reminds me of dating my first gf in high school. It starts out with a mild attraction, something along the lines of "Well, this is looking good! Lets see where it's going." Then, as time passes, you realize how awesome they are, and the wait because increasingly torturous. They send you notes and naughty pictures and you can't help but fantasize about having your hands all over them. As the months pass without satisfaction, you fall into a state of mind numbing desire that consumes your very being. I only hope that when I'm finally able to put it in, it is as beautiful and amazing as I imagined.

In other words, I hate you beta testers so very....very much.

*goes back to fantasizing*

Kinda scary?!!??!!

Just got my key!

All my frustration getting in to the LBP beta, and this was so easy! :lol

Edit: The download is less than half a GB. Wtf. :lol

It's a NA key, btw.

My friend, who doesn't even own a ps3, got one too. He also got 12 LBP keys. What a lucky mofo.

makingmusic476 said:
Just got my key!

It's a NA key, btw.

My friend, who doesn't even own a ps3, got one too. He also got 12 LBP keys. What a lucky mofo.

Tell your friend who doesnt own a PS3 to give me his code.

This isn't fucking fair. I even linked my damn PSN account to Killzone.com

makingmusic476 said:
Just got my key!

It's a NA key, btw.

Now that's just FUCKING SAD!

FUCK-ING-SAD!

Told you all that it's random! :)

Now where does your friend live so i can start choking the key outta him? :lol

Az

I'm new to this whole beta thing, so I got a question. How do you get invited, or where do I sign up?

kuYuri

I had totally forgotten this thread existed. I'm in too! Just became a corporal after basically playing a 1 v 1 game. :lol

I just updated all of my Playstation Underground and PSN stuff. Hell, it still had all of my PS2 stuff in there. I had activated my PS3 but I just put all of the games I have in there and updated what I was interested in.

On a side note, did you know you could look at your friends list from you PSU account? I linked my PSN account awhile back and just notice you can see your friends list just as it appears on your PS3. Has who is logged in and what they are playing. For those who are logged out, it shows how long it has been since they logged in. I just did some prunning of my friends list. Really I only deleted one guy. He hasn't logged in 5 weeks.

Thought that was cool as hell.

Strider2K99 said:
I had totally forgotten this thread existed. I'm in too! Just became a corporal after basically playing a 1 v 1 game. :lol

You sir can kiss my................just kidding happy you got in!

Strider2K99 said:
It's about damn time I got in. I never get anything from Sony until LBP and KZ2 beta. :lol

I here ya, I have gotten a little lucky, although I got into the R2 Private Beta 1 week from it ending. I would love to get in this mug now!!!!!

alba

Little is the new Big
TTP is the leader of the GAF clan, but we're in the euro beta, dunno if it's region locked or not if not when you get in the game send a message to "Bloody_Marcel" on the clan thingy and you should be set :O

Top Bottom