• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 Demo up on EU PSN Store now

New thread for those who don't know about it

Its not on the homepage yet but go to All Games category, then J-L, and it should be there.

Size: 1.2GB :)

Time to check out the fuss

Majmun

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't start this thread.

There goes my dl/speed :( :( :(

nnnnn000ooo000ooooooooooooo

Will download tonight..

So much to play tonight, Killzone 2, Halo Wars demo, Burnout Paradise Party and I have yet to pick up Fallout 3 DLC... Who says this is a slow time for gaming!

I can imagine millions of squealing PS3 users rushing to their PS3s to get the demo right now :)

the messiah has arrived
maybe

near

Gold Member
This is definitely the slowest a download from PSN has ever been for me, WTF have you people done :lol and I'm in Europe!

RpgN

I finished the DL of Killzone 2 but I'm going to play Res5 co-op with a friend first. Great time for demo fans :D

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Can you Americans kindly bugger off and allow us Europeans to download the demo unencumbered by your bandwidth stealing.

Thanks for your understanding...

Mrbob

cyberheater said:
Can you Americans kindly bugger off and allow us Europeans to download the demo unencumbered by your bandwidth stealing.

Thanks for your understanding...

:lol

:(

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Owensboro said:
Just curious because the US Uncharted demo was Region Locked (only worked in USA I believe)

That was a technical oversight, IIRC, regarding video output or something. They didn't intentionally region lock it.

Dibbz

To those who have downloaded the demo does the game upscale to 1080p? I tried upscaling the beta to 1080p but it kept going back to 720p.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
gofreak said:
That was a technical oversight, IIRC, regarding video output or something. They didn't intentionally region lock it.

yeah, it's only a problem for non-hd displays when that happens.

Dibbz said:
To those who have downloaded the demo does the game upscale to 1080p? I tried upscaling the beta to 1080p but it kept going back to 720p.

The beta worked in 1080p but you have to uncheck the 720p and 1080i to make it work.

Top Bottom