• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 @ E3 2008 - ONLINE Revealed

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Can someone create a gif out of Gamersyde video where it shows the guy playing coming out of cover holding the bazooka? The reaction of the incoming Helghast is hilarious (runs back to cover like he's thinking "OMG HE GOT A BAZOOKA").

Thanks.

edit: from 00:40 to 00:50 basically

Clinton514

BeeDog said:
Damn, love the part in the new Gamersyde video where the black guy elbows the Helghast in the face; it's great how the corpse next to him reacts to the movements.
:lol Garza is of Spanish decent.

Jeseus

Produce_5.gif

Produce_6.gif

BeeDog

k79, where did you get that pic from? Never seen it in a trailer so far.

Also, can someone make a good gif of the elbowing part puh-leeez?

Clinton514

Hey Blim, I see some comments over at gamersyde about people saying the AI is `tarded, what's your verdict after seeing it?

Clinton514 said:
Hey Blim, I see some comments over at gamersyde about people saying the AI is `tarded, what's your verdict after seeing it?

You're listening to people that can't even say the proper word :/

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
well if you watch the video the AI is pretty awful... but like I've been saying it's just a floor demo. The difficulty is dumbed down to practically nothing. Plus it's not even in beta yet.

Clinton514

CalamityDaunt said:
You're listening to people that can't even say the proper word :/
:lol I know I know, I'm not really taking such comments seriously when it's the typical nitpicking suspects, just looking for some real honest opinions on the status of it all.

Nafai1123

Banned
Theres a new IGN preview here

At one point, one of the soldier's ran up and set some C4 at the exit to a building. He doubled back, and then setoff the payload when the Helghast began to come out of their dwelling. It halted the initial batch, but soon another swarm attacked the area and a sniper took up an elevated potion. None of the ISA guys could get a shot off on the scout, so one tossed a green smoke grenade. It called in an air strike. Soon, an unmanned sentry 'bot flew in and lit the sniper up. An AI-controlled weapon, the 'bot will patrol until someone takes it out.

Thats some pretty good A.I. if it can dodge missiles like that.

JB1981

Damn the game looks crazy intense(the sound design seems brilliant) imo and the framerate is SOOOO TIGHT. It's like the smoothest 30fps i've ever seen. And the lighting gaaaaahhhh

JB1981

very impressed... love the idea of hybrid class systems .... does not sound like the game will have parties, though

off-topic guys, but has there been any good resistance 2 mp footage/demonstrations anywhere? i just got home

k79 said:

My god K7 you are my hero.

JB1981 said:
very impressed... love the idea of hybrid class systems .... does not sound like the game will have parties, though

off-topic guys, but has there been any good resistance 2 mp footage/demonstrations anywhere? i just got home

Sup JB there was one with great footage on Gamespot although the two chicks doing the interview make
it damn near unbearable to watch.

Did you see the new footage of San Fran?

k79

Banned
6rq06x.jpg

That huge splatter in the middle used to be a Helghast :lol

And with that i bid you good gentlemen adieu ... way past bedtime for me hahaha.

BruceLeeRoy said:
My god K7 you are my hero.

:lol Glad to be of service bro! :D nn

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
JB1981 said:

I assume parties will be there. But besides, I think the "bet" system in relation to the clan "points" sounds really cool to me. Is it just me?

Clinton514

k79 said:
http://i38.tinypic.com/6rq06x.jpg

And with that i bid you good gentlemen adieu ... way past bedtime for me hahaha.

:lol nice capture, thanks and goodnight.

k79 said:
6rq06x.jpg

Geo-Helgast-O-Mod Confirmed.

KZObsessed

k79 said:

:lol WOW

TTP said:
I assume parties will be there. But besides, I think the "bet" system in relation to the clan "points" sounds really cool to me. Is it just me?

I think that's the best feature. It's like playing poker, but with guns... so it's like playing poker!

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
TTP said:
Hell know the Clan points is going to fucking rock, nothing better than to leave a clan broke! :D

TTP said:

Im right with you man. I think the valor points is brilliant. Its going to make multiplayer matches just that
much more intense knowing you have something on the line.

Hey JB check these out:

35at99x.jpg

2mhbnds.jpg

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Personally i think this is why the Bungie announcement was cancelled :lol
I agree, but maybe not in the same way you mean.

As Sony's press conference was pretty decent but not really all that mindblowing, I think MS may have decided they might as well keep that bullet in their gun for another occasion.

If Sony would have come out swinging with the KZ2 multiplayer info and videos in the press conference, I think MS would have felt more pressure to respond with something big.

JB1981

BruceLeeRoy said:
Im right with you man. I think the valor points is brilliant. Its going to make multiplayer matches just that

Hey JB check these out:

35at99x.jpg

2mhbnds.jpg

just watched the demonstration on gamespot - epic stuff

Maggot9

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:

Hey JB check these out:

35at99x.jpg

2mhbnds.jpg
what video was this in?

Top Bottom