• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - input lag now? if you want a reskinned COD4, go play WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton514

Dot50Cal said:
Bro, I totally agree with you. I have the same exact problem. I made some gif's to illustrate my issues with the Dual Shock 3 vs the 360 during actual gameplay.

PS3
ps3.gif

360.gif
LOL That made my morning great.

BeeDog

Can't stop laughing at the arm/hand extension after the DS3 falls down on the bed. I can picture Joe Pesci doing that. :lol :lol :lol

Billen

Banned
Igo said:
23wmiwi.gif

What causes the 2nd rocket to blow up in the top left of the gif? It doesn't look like it hits the building. Explosion from the first rocket or bullets? Or maybe it's just an illusion.

Looks like a lightpost or something there.

And oh, the controller gifs are instant classics.

Does this game have a screenshot utility? It was recently integrated into the PS3 firmware for selected games, right? I've saved like a bajillion MGS4 screenshots. With this game I'd probably save two to three bajillion.

Igo said:
23wmiwi.gif

What causes the 2nd rocket to blow up in the top left of the gif? It doesn't look like it hits the building. Explosion from the first rocket or bullets? Or maybe it's just an illusion.

Look at the bridge a helghast machine gunner shoots it out of the air.

Thrakier

lol, I posted dots gif in another 360-biased board the first two replies are: "Yeah, that really shows that the PS3 Pad sucks". :lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Thrakier said:
lol, I posted dots gif in another 360-biased board the first two replies are: "Yeah, that really shows that the PS3 Pad sucks". :lol
the "us vs them" mentality makes me sad

ianp622

Dot50Cal said:
Bro, I totally agree with you. I have the same exact problem. I made some gif's to illustrate my issues with the Dual Shock 3 vs the 360 during actual gameplay.

PS3
ps3.gif

360.gif

Someone totally needs to make the PS3 gif in black and white.

Thrakier

Rez>You said:
the "us vs them" mentality makes me sad

It's not my mentality, I own both consoles and I like both controllers. What I hate are those biased fanboys who are so annoying that they actually spoil the fun you have with a hardware or a game.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
My god. Preview code looks almost like pre-alpha compared to final.

Every minor issue I had with the game has been addressed with chirurgical precision.

Almost feels like a GG dev was hidden behind the sofa taking notes at every "mmh" of mine during my preview code run.

And there are quite a few differences in how things unfold so it feels fresh despite having played this early stages to death.

Let the hype engulf you.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Dot50Cal said:
Glad you all enjoyed it :lol
First thing I saw when I woke up, hilarious!

TTP said:

Every minor issue I had with the game has been addressed with chirurgical precision.

Almost feels like a GG dev was hidden behind the sofa taking notes at every "mmh" of mine during my preview code run.

And there are quite a few differences in how things unfold so it feels fresh despite having played this early stages to death.

Let the hype engulf you.
i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!
but i'm glad to hear it!!!!!!!

BeeDog

TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

Damn you, Italian man! :eek:

Kittonwy

Banned
TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

angry.gif

AndyD

aka andydumi
ianp622 said:
Reminds me of the Gamespot reviewer playing Wipeout HD who used the walls to turn.

Yep. I mean its not an easy game by any means, but a game like that should be reviewed by someone who knows what they are doing. That goes for every game.

Rikyfree

TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

0_o

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.
Did they fix the flickering sky glow that you noticed in the preview build's first level?

spwolf

TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

lol, fucking awesome

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BeeDog said:
Damn you, Italian man! :eek:
TTP is italian ?
So thats why he is so awesome !
I come from a italian/yugoslavian family

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

hate you

Hands/Controller Gifs are why I visit just about every thread on Gaf. You never know what you could be missing. So freaking funny.:lol :lol

TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

:D :D :D :D :D As if it could get any worse.

TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.

I love you!

WTFing

Banned
TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.
Ma quale idea? gg GG? mmmh, I can't wait no more. Give me the fucking Game now please.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
AzRim904 said:
Hi there my fellow yugoslavian friend...

Fersis +1
AzRim904 +1

My grandpa is from Yugoslavia ,he is 85 years old and is strong as a bull !
(He can kick my ass any day of the week :D)

AndyD

aka andydumi
Cerberus said:
I don't think so. It's fucking expensive. Advertisers are gonna have to pay $3 million just for a 30 second commercial for this year's Super Bowl.

Inside channels report that due to the economy some 30 second spots will be arounf 700k.

Fersis

TTP said:

Let the hype engulf you.
So they made tonz of progress in little time?
Those guys at GG are godly.
But do they fixed this annoying glitch :
Reviewers are gonna bash KZ2 no matter what

gantz85

Banned
Dot50Cal said:

PS3
ps3.gif

360.gif

Amazing. I love how the hands go "What.. what is this???" after dropping the DS3 :D

Amazing.

WTFing

Banned
Fersis said:
So they made tonz of progress in little time?
Those guys at GG are godly.
But do they fixed this annoying glitch :
Reviewers are gonna bash KZ2 no matter what
I don't know about the 'glitch' but I am almost sure that we don't know everything about the Game and it's options. Some surprises I hope.

Az

Damn TTP, I didn't know that I could get any more hyped about this game, but you just added a bit more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom