• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 3 (3D), screenshots, video, info BLOWOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
spats said:
teaseravatar1.jpg
teaseravatar2.jpg
teaseravatar2.jpg
Thanks!

I just hope we get some kind of video/screenshot export feature so that we can see the awesome melee animations. This looks like CQC done right, I'm hyped.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Just saw the teaser, woohoo. Can't wait to see some gameplay footage man, can't freaking wait!

*oozes with excitement*

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
anonymousAversa said:
ahh yes!! I see a similarity now between this and the opening credits of GOW3 - the lighting and particle effects, specifically
Opening Credits in GOW3 were made by Imaginary Forces. I'd say it's unrelated

siarraweb

i don't think he switched sides..

remember in the beggining of killzone 2?

they were told that they were supposed to go on a quick mission, and because of that they wouldn' need no masks or anything like that.

they ended up staying a lot longer..

i think that Sev uses the mask not because he switched sides, but because he needs it to remain human and not suffer the problems with that climate.

my guess, he's alone in their planet waiting for the reeinforcements...

and just trying to survive ...

filipe

Meh. Killzone 2 was alright, though I never beat it because it got boring fast. I hope they fix the analog movement in this game. Felt so stiff in no.2

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
would be cool if when putting on the helmet the whole hud changes. everything has more of a redish tint with higher contrast (like the teaser trailer...oh snap).

VaLiancY

I finally saw that in game gif where the player kicks the shit out of the Helghast in the face and follows up with a gun butt. :lol Pretty fucking brutal.

Nizz

Man, that was a hell of a teaser. Set the mood up nicely. And wow if you get to play Sev as a Helghast! Gameplay (proper) footage can't come soon enough.

Violater

badcrumble said:
hey, that's a really unfunny gif of a guy beating a woman, thanks for keeping it classy

OHH FFS, context is everything.

Edit: and Sev, could prob just be going in disguise to infiltrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom