• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone "4" available Tuesday (gamestop)

To everyone that's picked it up without pre-ordering, were you able to get the bonuses?

:lol

UFdf3oS.png
Haha, he knows his Seinfeld.

Eusis

So does ANYONE have their pre-order bonus? Site says it's supposed to be printed on the receipt, but I want to be sure people are actually getting it.

So does ANYONE have their pre-order bonus? Site says it's supposed to be printed on the receipt, but I want to be sure people are actually getting it.

Nope, no code in the box and no code on the receipt.

At least it isn't some bullshit bonus like exclusive weapons, it is just skins for your OWL, a taunt move, and the soundtrack.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Showing consistent branding with the Vita, I like it. It will stay in plastic till the system drops though.

20131029_151934.jpg

20131029_151959.jpg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you bought this from gamestop you got ripped off. Take this back before opening. And get on that target buy 2 get 1 free.

Even if you have credit I would just save it for later.

OSHAN

If you bought this from gamestop you got ripped off. Take this back before opening. And get on that target buy 2 get 1 free.

If you already opened it, just hang on to the receipt. When the B2G1 comes around, take the sealed copy from Target, and return that at GS.

Already opened :-(

I'm buying Knack, Battlefield, FIFA, and ACIV for launch though so I will get 3 of those at target. Also have a friend there that can possibly get me another 15% off, so paying around 100 bucks for 3 games is pretty damn good.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Target deal is nice, but I already paid off 2 games at Gamestop and it's a 2 minute walk away. Too lazy to worry about exchanges and drive to Target :p

Eusis

Not if KZ:SF is the only game you are buying.
Or you have trouble picking a third game anyway or you're getting a bundle. If I hadn't been flip flopping it'd be an easy Knack, Killzone, and BF4/AC4 run. Hell, were it not for delays it'd still be easy, but as is unless there's some surprises I don't think there's really anything else I want badly enough.

Though you might want to take that advice anyway without the pre-order bonus showing up. I guess they can sort it out one way or the other, but better safe than sorry.

ViciousDS

Banned
Put the disc in my PS3 for the hell of it to see if a funny message would pop up saying

"We know you are excited for the next generation of gaming, however please wait and stare at your game box for another (Time Stamp). Thank you again for choosing Sony Entertainment"

Instead it goes in, reshuffles the disc and then nothing happens.

Man

New initiative not to have publisher, developer or 'online' branding on the boxart front? Once again I approve of Guerrilla forcing the end to irritating traditions.

Eusis

Because it seems to use the same shade of blue, how does the KZ:SF box compare to a typical Blu-Ray movie case? I would imagine the box itself is thinner than PS3 due to the dying off of instruction booklets.
Manuals are still relevant in Japan for Vita it seems and even present in Europe, only SCEA seemed to actually bar them. So it's possible they're as thick as before to accommodate them even if they can't put anything in the US cases. That's actually more frustrating for me on Vita just because I'd kinda like a manual of that form factor.

Verendus

Banned
After serious contemplation, I am worried this game may not be received well outside of it being 'solid'. Or maybe I just don't like FPS that much. Would be so much better as a TPS. I'm sorry Killzone fans, please don't kill me. These are just honest feelings.

Because it seems to use the same shade of blue, how does the KZ:SF box compare to a typical Blu-Ray movie case? I would imagine the box itself is thinner than PS3 due to the dying off of instruction booklets.

Well the box isn't flimsy like so many "economical" blu-ray and DVD cases are nowadays. Which I am grateful for.

It is nice, solid plastic just like the PS3 cases except the coverart extends to the top of the case and not just 95% of the way.

Top Bottom