• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Online PS5 launch title (Pure Speculation)

Kagero

That would be one heck of a killer launch. Bloodborne won't be there because of bluepoints demons souls remaster. My guess is they are saving BB for second year.

psygn0sis

Yea me too.

Colin Moriarty tweeted that a source informed him of a Socom project which sounded "bizzare" in a positive sense.

He then stated in a podcast that Guerilla are working on Horizon and another 3rd person project and that people should be able to connect the dots as to what it is. (He hasn't teased anything else recently).

I also asked him if it was Socom on Patreon and he said "You never know ;)".

Also, they hired the lead of R6 Siege so clearly planning something tactical.

Idea of new KZ and possibly new SOCOM gives me goosebumps, hoping this is true <3

manfestival

I would totally be in for Killzone Online multiplayer only sorta thing as long as it was modeled after KZ2 and not KZ3... just remove the input lag

Caffeine

yes I speculated something like this as something killzone is in the pipeline. something like kz2 mp but brought to current standards and graphics. even though they do keep pushing narrative games i'm sure new management wants something service based.
its the most logical ip to choose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom