• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone - The Complete Collection coming to PC & PS5 late 2022?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
1632960274869.jpg

Could be true

From Reddit

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It was very unlucky that Killzone 2 came out just right before COD: Modern Warfare boom! Every FPS wanted to be COD. Even Killzone 3.

Killzone 2 was amazing in every way! The "tank controls" made it so unique and very special.
KZ2 (early 2009) came out after COD4 (late 2007)

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Good thing Shadow Fall is in there!

/s. If this is real I hope they reboot the franchise after and just sort of forget that one. I got it for 8 bucks figuring how bad could it be, wasn't even worth that, could not churn through the campaign.

Last edited:

Romulus

Wut?

It is still one of the best shooters created.
Killzone 2 is absolutely amazing.

Ugh, you will definitely get support for that comment here or on kz forums, but the rest of the shooter world didn't like the horrible input lag. Like 170ms. "The aiming is heavy bro, realistic!" When in reality, it was the rendering choice for graphics over gameplay.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It was until Modern Warfare 2 when COD exploded in popularity. I believe that released in 2009
Yup.

And since then most shooters tried to COD their game. Medal of Honor, Warfighter, Crysis.

I couldnt believe it when I tried the Crysis 3 demo (I think it was 3). It had the exact same 3-5-7 kill streak as COD with UAV, and artillery strike of some kind and then at 7 kills an airship.

Last edited:
Top Bottom