• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

King Thrash Gaming Defends his analysis after continued trash talking and personal attacks.

zeorhymer

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
San Francisco, CA
So any critique I make is whining huh? Funny how that same standard doesn’t apply to this ignorant ass video you’re boosting.

The fact that this level of content can form the basis of a thread here should be embarrassing for GAF and it’s moderators.

That the descent of this place is underway is no reason to continue down that path.

The language alone disqualifies the video unless we can all start dropping N-bombs in here. Hell why stop there right?

What other racial epithets are we allowed to hurl here? Smh.

Posters like you are frankly the reason GAF has become such a cesspool.

Absolutely pathetic.
And it's your call to disqualify the video while everyone agrees with you? K

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018
Go ahead and try and see what happens :messenger_tears_of_joy:
So if I use the N-word you’ll run to the mods to report that I used the N-word...in a thread about a video filled with the N-word?

Lol. Lord have mercy. Go right ahead my guy.

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018
And it's your call to disqualify the video while everyone agrees with you? K
No. It’s my call that there should be some basic standards of decorum. The fact that it contains a gaming opinion does not excuse the language which is why DF disregarded it as well. Crowbcat’s video made the same arguments and it was actually funny. This video is ghetto trash.

• LOL
Reactions: Explosive Zombie

thelastword

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2006
Man, there's a real lot of drive-by posters judging KingThrash just because of his personality, how articulate he is, whether or not he's "gangsta" but even with all those facets he puts more thought into what he's saying than these one liner posts dismissing him do.
The thing is, many attack him because objectively he is right and DF is wrong, who cares how he delivers it. In his video he compares things, he shows shortcomings that were conspicuously missing like physics, water splashes, Gears not getting wet, he shows where DF insulted our intelligence by showing a clip of SSS, where there was none, so I guess we would never see that ear missing SSS because we are blind lemmings and unintelligent loons, how would we know, we believe DF implicitly anyway, right? how it should be...….. because nobody knows what they are talking about except DF......KTG uncovered the illusion of great lighting. reflections and shadows DF spoke about in the same section DF showed it, but yet, in reply...….KTG is a fanboy, his language is poor, he is wrong because I said so, in the face of a video which actually proves that KTG is right...….Then Alex and all these guys attack the man on twitter etc...….because how dare you challenge your tech gods...…..

This guy said "nigga" 5 times in the first 30secs I listened to. Opens with some diatribe defending PSNow against other services. He's a hardcore fanboy and a self-deprecating racist. Comparing this trash to DF is an insult.
The man has some personality at least, but be sure to miss all what he presented in objective form and renounce him because his delivery is not up to your high standards...……..KTG could speak like Pootie Tang if he wishes, as long as he shows what's going on with the graphics technology in the game, I'm Kosher........Dark10x on the other hand could be the offspring of Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron in their healthiest and most fertile years, if all what he says does not correspond to what is displayed on screen or what's actually in the game, then it's means nothing to me......Substance before Style or lineage...….

JimmyJones

Mar 19, 2015
So any critique I make is whining huh? Funny how that same standard doesn’t apply to this ignorant ass video you’re boosting.

The fact that this level of content can form the basis of a thread here should be embarrassing for GAF and it’s moderators.

That the descent of this place is underway is no reason to continue down that path.

The language alone disqualifies the video unless we can all start dropping N-bombs in here. Hell why stop there right?

What other racial epithets are we allowed to hurl here? Smh.

Posters like you are frankly the reason GAF has become such a cesspool.

Absolutely pathetic.

demigod

Apr 17, 2007
So if I use the N-word you’ll run to the mods to report that I used the N-word...in a thread about a video filled with the N-word?

Lol. Lord have mercy. Go right ahead my guy.
I'm glad you acknowledge what you said was dumb. The only person I see trying to run to the mods is YOU.

thelastword

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2006
What does the way he talks have anything to do with ignorance?
The funny thing is, these posters like to pile on, judge and name call, but it was one of these posters who was arguing whether a 3/5 for Gears meant it was about 80% or higher than 60%...……..I could bet you, King Thrash is intelligent enough to figure this out.....

No. It’s my call that there should be some basic standards of decorum. The fact that it contains a gaming opinion does not excuse the language which is why DF disregarded it as well. Crowbcat’s video made the same arguments and it was actually funny. This video is ghetto trash.
He is not using that word in any derogatory way though...….Go look at this Jimquisition Thread, and look at all this anger, vitriol, fat shaming namecalling taking place, because the man expressed his opinion on MS and Micro-Transactions...…..Did you comment how that was not up to standards.........These guys meant what they said, were not joking in the least bit there........ .

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
The thing is, many attack him because objectively he is right and DF is wrong, who cares how he delivers it.
Bingo. Now, I know nothing about this situation and don’t want to get involved, but I listen to the wisdom behind the words, not necessarily the words themselves.

Fuck this elitist, thesaurus up your ass bullshit, although the latter probably applies to me as well. A great point is a great point, and you don’t have to sound like a college paper to make one.

thelastword

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2006
Yes yes, because the comedian that you like is funny to all...……...Just as the tech channel you subscribe to should be what everybody else swears by...….Your logic is impeccable, you could be a great computer programmer with that logic......

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018
Bingo. Now, I know nothing about this situation and don’t want to get involved, but I listen to the wisdom behind the words, not necessarily the words themselves.

Fuck this elitist, thesaurus up your ass bullshit, although the latter probably applies to me as well. A great point is a great point, and you don’t have to sound like a college paper to make one.
Crowbcat made all these same points (before this guy if I recall) and everyone laughed.

This is not about him not liking Gears 5. Who cares?

It’s about his inability to express his point in a respectful way and GAF actually allowing a video filled with racially changed language.

You don’t need a professorial vocabulary to make the arguments he makes without using those words.

Stop making excuses.

• LOL
Reactions: Explosive Zombie

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
Crowbcat made all these same points (before this guy if I recall) and everyone laughed.

This is not about him not liking Gears 5. Who cares?

It’s about his inability to express his point in a respectful way and GAF actually allowing a video filled with racially changed language.

You don’t need a professorial vocabulary to make the arguments he makes without using those words.

Stop making excuses.
Stop being a niggerfaggot and afraid of language.

Are there things we don’t say in everyday scenarios, out of respect? Absolutely. Do we need to fall onto our fainting couch because someone said those things, especially a black man? No, no we don’t.

Last edited:

LuvOfThaGame

Feb 29, 2016
Everyone on GAF should start posting threads of their favorite shitstained YouTuber to promote, like this and the other thread that TLW posted. What could go wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: there you go. Didnt take long for people to find an excuse to say stupid and ignorant shit like the N & F words above. You go GAF! :messenger_smirking:

Last edited:

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018

Are there things we don’t say in everyday scenarios, out of respect? Absolutely. Do we need to fall onto our fainting couch because someone said those things, especially a black man? No, no we don’t.
Oh so we are parsing out rights based on skin color. Good to know.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
Oh so we are parsing out rights based on skin color. Good to know.
Were your ancestors enslaved? Were your entire race treated like second class citizens until relatively recently?

Then you can say it all you want, without disrespecting anyone.

Nobody said anything about rights, either.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Who can stand to listen to this barely literate douchebag for more than a minute? Every other word out of his mouth is either the n-word or a cuss word. He should go take some high school English classes before he makes more videos.

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018
Were your ancestors enslaved? Were your entire race treated like second class citizens until relatively recently?

Then you can say it all you want, without disrespecting anyone.

Nobody said anything about rights, either.
How exactly do you know he’s black by the way? Did you see a photo? Does he self-identify as black in the video?

Or did you just draw a conclusion based on your perception of how black people talk?

Maybe some self-examination before you march on Washington Jeremiah.

Last edited:

McCheese

Jan 7, 2018
Digital foundry should do an analysis of his videos for shits and giggles, compare how many slurs each one has in comparison with a line graph or something.

"indeed, as you can see, we do get occasional nbombs dropping into the low 20s, especially during clips showing shadow glitches or vanishing bullets, but despite these minor lapses, most would agree that motherfucker remain silky smooth and consistent, which is neat to see, even during intense moments of frustration over non-destructable plant pots. Needless to say, next week I'll be watching his videos using a CRT I found in a skip. Stay retro!"

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
How exactly do you know he’s black by the way? Did you see a photo? Does he self-identify as black in the video?

Or did you just draw a conclusion based on your perception of how black people talk?

Fuck if I know. I’m just going off what other people are saying. Even if he isn’t black, is it disrespectful? Yes. Am I going to demand the mods ban any content because of that? No, no I’m not. Words don’t scare me.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

demigod

Apr 17, 2007

Uh oh, incoming ban. He about to report you, or already did.

demigod

Apr 17, 2007

If you watched his videos you’d know he’s black. Oh wait you’re too scared because the N word hurts your virgin ears.

Sep 9, 2018

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
I genuinely can’t figure out his motivation.

Is he a racist mad that a black man can say the N word, where it’s frowned upon from him? Is he an SJW trying to control language or being freaked out by it (what I thought?).

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018

Is he a racist mad that a black man can say the N word, where it’s frowned upon from him? Is he an SJW trying to control language or being freaked out by it (what I thought?).

demigod

Apr 17, 2007

He's like era posters. Pretending to be SJW but they're full of pedos.

Elenchus

Jun 27, 2018
Ban material right hurr.
[/QUOTE]

Oh so this edgy language is not permitted? Too much for your “virgin ears”?

Where did all my free speech mavens run off to? Lol.

Intellectual cowards. How unsurprising.

Jun 26, 2013
It's quite telling when a person cares so much about a single word rather than actually addressing what the thread is about. If this is how he normally acts on the internet, then I don't want to know what he's like in real life.

OT: Having watched some of King Thrash's videos, I find him a bit of a Playstation fanboy, but he does make good points like with his Gears 5 video.

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018

RIP

It's like the vidya game youtube drama version of this:

lol Woolie

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Spukc

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019

The worst (or former worst) example in this thread, me, used language to make a point, that never once attacked... anyone. Too much? Maybe. Attack racially? No. I don’t do that.

The video in the OP was a black man, and he can say what he wants, to that effect. Nobody was offended, but you.

You on the other hand, wrote something straight out the handbook of the KKK.

Last edited:

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
The worst (or former worst) example in this thread, me, used language to make a point, that never once attacked... anyone. Too much? Maybe. Attack racially? No. I don’t do that.

The video in the OP was a black man, and he can say what he wants, to that effect. Nobody was offended, but you.

You on the other hand, wrote something straight out the handbook of the KKK.
Calm down dude.
Ban material right hurr.

You too.

Last edited:

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
This ignorant bitch is you, isn't it TLW? Fuck off with your agendas against industry professionals because you don't like it when they don't suck your blue sony dick. You like this king shit so much you be on some hoe shit, stupid motherfucker.**

**I figure since ignorant shit videos are allowed, I can talk the same way in its thread to reflect the same energy the OP wants to convey.
Mate, you literally are the Xbox version of TLW. Stop with the hypocrisy.

Fatalmephisto29

Neo Member
Jun 24, 2019
I know King Thrash pretty well. Im part of a podcast that he and few others created. He's a funny a** dude, and also a very nice guy. Yes he does talk like that in all videos including podcast but its part of his persona. No offense to anyone in this thread but some of you are totally judging him based on how he speaks. Kinda messed up.

thelastword

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2006
I know King Thrash pretty well. Im part of a podcast that he and few others created. He's a funny a** dude, and also a very nice guy. Yes he does talk like that in all videos including podcast but its part of his persona. No offense to anyone in this thread but some of you are totally judging him based on how he speaks. Kinda messed up.
Its typical on the internet and in the world too...….When you present facts and you upset a hivemind, they will resort to attacking you, your race, the way you speak, the way you look (check the Jimquisition thread)…….All because you spoke the truth, they cant defend against what you said like adults with reason and dialog or evidence, so they resort to what people do when they are called out and get caught with their pants down or their hands in the cookie jar...….Defend Defend Defend, not with facts mind you, but with Fodder...….

LuvOfThaGame

Feb 29, 2016
Mate, you literally are the Xbox version of TLW. Stop with the hypocrisy.
Yea..........Sure........I frequent all Sony threads with a novel on how I don't like Sony today......and everytime I post I must have at least 3 paragraphs on why everything is Sony's fault for the past 30 years......I also bring up how bad NX videos are and how he is surely bought off by Sony.......Ah.....and when someone posts a NX thread, I absolutely must push a DF thread because NX is clearly biased and hates MS.......

It's like we are fucking twins!!

Yin and Yang. 2 sides of the same coin. Best friends as kids, but destined to be mortal enemies.

🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: pawel86ck

TLZ

Oct 20, 2015
Sydney

Have at it.

You're anything but intellectual though.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: demigod

Shifty

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2015
the planet Thra
Another KingTrash thread? Lol aite, always a laugh.

Let's see what we've got...

He opens with some vague claim about how 'gamers always take things at face value' that's not elablorated on and ultimately goes nowhere.
Rattles on about some irrelevant PS Now stuff for a bit.
Says that he wasn't saying shit when this video wouldn't have been made if he hadn't been 'saying shit' in the first place.
Claims that he doesn't give a fuck when, again, he obviously gave enough of a fuck to make a video about it.
Tilts hard over being told he doesn't know what he's on about, but does nothing to prove otherwise.
Says that DF should come talk to him. Lol sure, throw rocks and then send an invite signed "literally who".
Rambles about being unbiased, which is totally irrelevant to the point at hand.
Digs up some hella weak 'dirt' on DF's patreon (read: disgruntled gaffers. i thought we were persona non grata now?) in an attempt to smear his opponent...
Briefly goes hard on some 'blame the nigga' victim complex nonsense when this is about the quality of his critique, not the color of his skin.
And has another little tilt about being called a liar, which fundamentally misses the point. "You don't know what you're on about" means "you're misinformed" not "you're intentionally attempting to deceive".

I'd bet dollars to donuts that thelastword thelastword is the very same 'person in chat' that tipped him off to the original thread. What a lark :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_ok:

He is the best "analizator" on youtube……...
You can't deny that he has the market cornered on unsubstantiated anecdotal nitpicking.

If one guy on his off-time with no equipment can do it right
Kindly define 'right' for the room without using the word 'objective'.

Its the same here, concede when you're wrong, it's the only way you will do better, make your videos factual, not filled with opinions and
gross misrepresentations...….
So when is King Trash going to be doing these things? Thus far his attitude smacks of "I'm right and don't need to prove it", and his videos are crammed to bursting with 'opinions and gross misrepresentations' in the lieu of actual hard facts.

You heard it here first folks, all the industry folks left GAF because of King Thrash.....

Dennis Dyack, Randy PitchFord, Zoe Quinn, Aaron Greenberg, Todd Howard, Arthur Gies, Frank O Connor.......…
Basic reading comprehension. He's saying you and your King Trash are the bottom of the barrel now those notables have fucked off to Era.

The thing is, many attack him because objectively he is right and DF is wrong
You don't get to use the word 'objectively' unless you can back it up with facts.

But hey, why start now? :pie_eyeroll:

Defend Defend Defend, not with facts mind you, but with Fodder...….
You sure do, eh?

You sure do.

Last edited:

demigod

Apr 17, 2007
Another KingTrash thread? Lol aite, always a laugh.

Let's see what we've got...

He opens with some vague claim about how 'gamers always take things at face value' that's not elablorated on and ultimately goes nowhere.
Rattles on about some irrelevant PS Now stuff for a bit.
Says that he wasn't saying shit when this video wouldn't have been made if he hadn't been 'saying shit' in the first place.
Claims that he doesn't give a fuck when, again, he obviously gave enough of a fuck to make a video about it.
Tilts hard over being told he doesn't know what he's on about, but does nothing to prove otherwise.
Says that DF should come talk to him. Lol sure, throw rocks and then send an invite signed "literally who".
Rambles about being unbiased, which is totally irrelevant to the point at hand.
Digs up some hella weak 'dirt' on DF's patreon (read: disgruntled gaffers. i thought we were persona non grata now?) in an attempt to smear his opponent...
Briefly goes hard on some 'blame the nigga' victim complex nonsense when this is about the quality of his critique, not the color of his skin.
And has another little tilt about being called a liar, which fundamentally misses the point. "You don't know what you're on about" means "you're misinformed" not "you're intentionally attempting to deceive".

I'd bet dollars to donuts that thelastword thelastword is the very same 'person in chat' that tipped him off to the original thread. What a lark :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_ok:

You can't deny that he has the market cornered on unsubstantiated anecdotal nitpicking.

Kindly define 'right' for the room without using the word 'objective'.

So when is King Trash going to be doing these things? Thus far his attitude smacks of "I'm right and don't need to prove it", and his videos are crammed to bursting with 'opinions and gross misrepresentations' in the lieu of actual hard facts.

Basic reading comprehension. He's saying you and your King Trash are the bottom of the barrel now those notables have fucked off to Era.

You don't get to use the word 'objectively' unless you can back it up with facts.

But hey, why start now? :pie_eyeroll:

You sure do, eh?

You sure do.
The thing is, King Thrash DOES know what he's talking about in his video that he called DF out on. Why would he need to make another video about it to prove he's right? If anything it should be DF defending themselves with a new video but nope, they went on era, twitter and now gaf to attack the guy. I take it you didn't watch his Gears and Borderlands video.