• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Of Minds, Blades & Schnapps (16 min video)

Dunki

This is actaully the very first video that explains the setting and the gameplay mechanics in a very good way. If you are somehow interested in thsi game you should take a look.

Neo 007

Game looks great,but more trouble that its worth managing everything.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Kadayi

Banned
Damn, there's a lot of detail in there. Glad to see you can get some sneak attacking in if you're super stealthy. Also lack of crosshair when aiming = great. I hope there's an option to turn off the general dot as well, for maximum immersion.

Last edited:

Inviusx

This game looks fascinating. I get a lot of Oblivion vibes.

I'm really curious about how dynamic the world is, for example how does this game handle me killing an entire town? Or at least important town NPCs like the blacksmith etc.

My main concern is the console versions (which I'm not even sure if they've shown at all?) How does this run on PS4/Xbox? Is there support for the Pro & X? It looks like a pretty demanding game on PC so I'm worried that this is going to be poorly optimized for console.

sotojuan

I'm a huge medieval history nerd but I'll wait for reviews on this one. I'll also be playing this on console so have the same concerns as Inviusx Inviusx . In general, I've found these kind of games clunky on consoles.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
This game looks fascinating. I get a lot of Oblivion vibes.

I'm really curious about how dynamic the world is, for example how does this game handle me killing an entire town? Or at least important town NPCs like the blacksmith etc.

My main concern is the console versions (which I'm not even sure if they've shown at all?) How does this run on PS4/Xbox? Is there support for the Pro & X? It looks like a pretty demanding game on PC so I'm worried that this is going to be poorly optimized for console.
The video has xbox controller prompts in the menu screens, but it could just be a controller hooked up to a PC of course.

Game is looking exactly like I expected/wanted. Not going to watch too much, as I want to go in fresh. Can’t wait to play it.

120v

have my pre-order ready, been my most anticipated game for years

i don't doubt the game will be special, i just question whether its devotion to "realism" will equal "fun" when all's said and done

Kadayi

Banned

Video by ESO going into talking about the game and aspects of it. Witcher 3, coupled with Mount & Blade & Skyrim.

Last edited:
Top Bottom