• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom come: Deliverance |OT| Gone King Wenceslas

cormack12

Gold Member
Untitled_1.png

EcFoYu9.jpg

iQbzvoW.png

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Great work on the OT. The early impressions I have been reading have been good so far. Looking forward to this.

It's not as much a patch as it is rewriting all the game files. They are constantly working on the game even after going gold. I applaud that.

Exactly, hats off to the team..another CDPR studio in the making?

Question, I'm about to pre-load this on the X would that initial gm download includes automatically 23GB patch ?

cooper59

Banned
not sure why some1 would rather have a broken game[or not completed] instead of a couple hour dl. oh well takes all kinds

Any impressions? From what I've seen of gameplay videos it at least seems to be exceptionally good. I like the price as well, which for a new game is a great impetus to buy it. I'm almost certainly going to buy it unless it gets really bad reception, the aesthetic and the gameplay does at least seem great.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I need to hurry up and finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I can get onto this. No way am I playing two RPGs concurrently.

Gold_Loot

Man, I really want this but I’m so stacked with games and my budget is a limited. It’s going to have to wait a awhile.

I hope this does well though.

MrMorningMan

Neo Member
Certainly keeping my eye on this. I think the review embargo is the day of release, which in the past has been slightly worrying. However, with Monster Hunter, DOOM and others, it's not necessarily an indicator of quality. Will be waiting on impressions and how it performs on consoles before purchasing.

Senua

Let's try to make on topic contributions and stear away from things that might derail the thread and ultimatly add nothing. Also as a tip lenot quote things that might do that.t's
you forgot to add this to the OP

*Edited by moderation

Kadayi

Banned
you forgot to add this to the OP

*Edited by moderation.

Let's not derail this thread into what the moderators running Resetera think. If I or anyone else here cared for their opinions we'd be there not here. No reason to bring their BS here (or in any other thread tbh). Don't presume just because you're interested in it, anyone else is. You want to laugh about them? Make a 'What Reset says' thread to round them out (one the rest of us can ignore), don't muddy up our ones.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I actually wouldn't mind a "What ResetEra thinks" thread. I think it'd be an absolute goldmine for unintentional comedy.

RavageX

Certainly keeping my eye on this. I think the review embargo is the day of release, which in the past has been slightly worrying. However, with Monster Hunter, DOOM and others, it's not necessarily an indicator of quality. Will be waiting on impressions and how it performs on consoles before purchasing.

I've seen enough gameplay to where I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I am a bit concerned about console performance too. I'm running with an Xbox 1S and a PS4 pro (primary system). Not even considering this on PC till u get more ram.

Bl@de

I actually wouldn't mind a "What ResetEra thinks" thread. I think it'd be an absolute goldmine for unintentional comedy.

It would, but I think everyone who wants to see it can go to the forum itself. No need to derail this topic. Let‘s just focus on the game. It‘s not often that a game like this releases.

koosa

Banned
I'm quite excited, i've been looking for a deep FPP-rpg like this since Fallout New Vegas. Also, no generic fantasy bullcrap is a welcome change (i'm not against original fantasy settings, but unfortunately most rpgs just copy Tolkien's vision and call it a day).

Sephiroth

Can you guys take that discussion to the bore? Google it

That place is only good for making fun of these lunatics anyway and they have a huge thread about it. Just keep the toxicity contained far away from this forum, I just started to like this place again. And yes, I mean even discussion about the inmates running the asylum now, I want everything associated with them far away from stuff I read because I can't stand the negativity they bring.

I've been tracking this game for a long time now and am very excited to play it. I have it pre-ordered on Xbox One X. I only wish it released, well, now.:D

cromofo

On what settings do you reckon I can run this game with 1050ti at 60FPS? Medium?

I'm stuck with a laptop for the time being so I hope my 1050ti can pull through.

Last edited:

stevish

Neo Member
I haven't preordered a game for a long time but i couldn't help but encourage a new development team trying something new. Can't wait to play it!

Kadayi

Banned
On what settings do you reckon I can run this game with 1050ti at 60FPS? Medium?

I'm stuck with a laptop for the time being so I hope my 1050ti can pull through.

From here: -

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=9229&game=Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Minimum

• Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 30 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Integrated
  • Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!
Recommended

• Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 30 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx
  • Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!
I would have thought your 1050Ti should be able to run it pretty well. Though a lot depends on your intended resolution.

Last edited:

ickythingz

Banned
23 GB day one patch is so ridiculous.

No purchase for me 😐

Is this something that bothers people in this day and age? I'm not trying to be a dick, but it is only 23gb. That's like an hour or so of a download. Moving into the future, AAA games won't be getting smaller. Downloads such as this will be considerably more common and larger as we move forward.

As a gamer, this should be expected and planned for. This should not be surprising gamers today.

Newk86

So from those descriptions I take it that warfare skill = combat speed. Kind of unsure as to the difference between visibility and conspicousness still.

Dargor

So from those descriptions I take it that warfare skill = combat speed. Kind of unsure as to the difference between visibility and conspicousness still.

I think basically its like this, visibility is how easily you are spotted, for example, by wearing a rougue sort of clothes you might become less visible.

Conspicuousness is how much you stand out in a crowd, so for example, wearing a shiny knight armor in town people are gonna notice you, they might not if you're using a peasant outfit.

Thats what I undestood from the tips, might be wrong though.

Dunki

I think the biggest hurdle actual reviewers will never master are these things. It sounds Brutal^^

You have to sleep, you have to eat, you can get drunk and if you abuse the quicksave you can get addicted, you can get hurt on arms(?) and feet which cuts your stamina and life in half and it makes you bleed, if you don't have bandages it will never stop and shrinks your maximum life until you die, you can get poisoned, your clothes can break down and get dirty and you can even see it visually and I'm sure there is a lot more that I forgot now.

philm87

The 23GB day one patch apparently adds 6 weeks of work from Warhorse Studios, if you haven't seen their response. It'll take less than an hour on my connection I hope.

Rellik

Man, I really want this but I’m so stacked with games and my budget is a limited. It’s going to have to wait a awhile.

I hope this does well though.

Look at this way. You'll be able to buy it cheaper and you'll get a more complete and fixed game. Think positive :)

Top Bottom