• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Jump Festa Trailer [HD English Trailer Up]

Exentryk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=Dxxp06Njt6s

Game is still coming 2014.

ftaPoN4.jpg

9:14AM - "KH1.5 was beautiful, and 2.5 looks even more beautiful!" via Twitter

9:40AM - aibo_ac7 provides a summary of the Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- trailer! "After watching the PV for KH HD 2.5 ReMIX, it showed Atlantica*, Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas, a black coated person going towards Sora, "Why did the Keyblade choose you?" via Twitter

9:48AM - ArikaMiz says that you cannot change commands or open the menu in the Birth By Sleep Final Mix demo. via Rebirth Wings

9:56AM - "2.5 showed, KH2: Roxas waking up from bed, Axel, Namine's lower half of her face, and the King fighting. BBS: Shows Terra and Aqua before Eraqus/Master Xehanort, Terra flying on his Keyblade towards a garden?, Aqua appears, Terra and Cinderella are shown as well." via Twitter

Hollow

I need a release date.

There's already so much coming out in 2014 I don't know if I'll have the time or money to pick this up.

Makes no sense that these aren't coming to 360 considering III will be on Xbone.
Yeah, it would make sense for the Western market, at least.

I just got 1.5 Remix, but am still playing DDD so I haven't popped it in yet.

I'm not so sure I want to replay KHII any time soon though, it's just blech.

Soriku

It's KH2 Final Mix+. It has new bosses, new scenes, a new difficulty, etc.

Soriku

More like it doesn't make sense why III is on the Xbone

Fairly underwhelming trailer. I guess it was okay, but I was hoping for more gameplay than we got, and no release window is IMMENSELY disappointing.

They have demos at Jump Festa. We should get some footage soon.

I don't think they'll take as long for 2.5 but we'll see. Hoping for June, or July at the latest.

The only reason I say that is because SE still doesn't get the concept of WW release dates and every KH game in the past few years have come out in NA towards the end of the year (though DDD did come out in July so maybe summer's a possibility). Plus with Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD coming out in March they'll probably want to spread out their releases.

No capes confirmed?

nocapezj0sgb.png

;_;

The only thing I wanted them to change was add back the capes for consistency. SE strikes again!

Maybe they'll edit the secret ending and remove the capes! ;)
(lol I was kinda hoping they'd add them in too, even though i don't like capes.)
It wouldn't even take that much effort to do, would it? and it's supposed to have 'more graphical advancements' than 1.5 ...

Mecha

You should because KH2FM+ is easily the best KH game.

Lightning

Banned
This was glorious! Can't wait.

All I need now S-E is for FFXII Zodiac system to get a HD port so we can play the damn game.

Prologue

They are really forcing me to keep my PS3 :(

Makes no sense that these aren't coming to 360 considering III will be on Xbone.

I wonder if there is going to be a complete edition on PS4/One. Seems a bit risky to put in development time(KH3) for a system that has no history of the IP. There are six or so games, why would someone pick up a game like KH3 on the xbox one? Can you imagine how lost they are going to be?

I wonder if there is going to be a complete edition on PS4/One. Seems a bit risky to put in development time(KH3) for a system that has no history of the IP. There are six or so games, why would someone pick up a game like KH3 on the xbox one? Can you imagine how lost they are going to be?

KH HD collection : The definitive edition

Contains 1.5 and 2.5 in 1080p HD with 7.1 channels of higher quality sound for PS4/Xbox1. Included is a coupon for $10 off of your Pre-order for KH3

:p

Get to it Nomura. Seriously waiting for the PS4 to launch in Japan so he can announce the PS4 versions already

Tsunamo

The fact that there's still a 2014 window means I was probably wrong on it being a Q1 release, that's a shame.
Is this game completely 1080p or completely 720p?
The original rendered 1 and Re:CoM in a resolution between 1080p and 720p I believe (900p?) but still still supported displaying 1080p (upscaled) so I'd expect something like that for 2.5.

S-E already went through this song & dance last generation with FF13. *shrug*

If anything, the people who have played all the KH games are probably more lost than the people that haven't played any of them.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Birth by sleep in HD and with a real dual analog?
IN
MY
VEINS

Top Bottom