• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Anniversary: Tetsuya Nomura posts comments

Sölf

image.php

But seriously, what? Are those answers to questions? Did he just blurt that out? Is it a hidden satanic message or has it to do with the Cthuhlhu cult?

Son Of D

Sölf;227999707 said:
image.php

But seriously, what? Are those answers to questions? Did he just blurt that out? Is it a hidden satanic message or has it to do with the Cthuhlhu cult?

Maybe they're the lyrics to the new Utada song for KH3?

rrvv

I am trying to decrypter this

- It's often said that Sora is an "ordinary boy" however he also has some odd points.
How is adventuring through worlds you can only fathom in your dreams while withholding within you connections to many different hearts ordinary?
Well, to simply express this, I'm sure everyone is on their own adventure, living day by day with the thought and connection of at least one other inside them. By this, we can see that Sora is a boy that can be found anywhere. And just like each and everyone of us, he will continue to grow through these connections and experiences, however I believe that his universal presence will remain as is in our hearts.

Even if Sora is clearly not a "Ordinary" boy. The idea of him growing emotionally and physically through connection and experiences is same to what any other "ordinary" boy is facing.

- Trying to live each day righteously will only bring exhaustion. Temptations that arise outside of the path one should be following are especially sweet and alluring...
I believe they live as a sentiment to that.

Still confused with this but I assume he mean "life normally can be tiring, trying new experience can be exciting". Probably referencing of KH multiple worlds structure

- Satisfaction through simple operation. For a long time this has been my concept of creation. Even for one not skilled with games, by a simple touch, one is able to freely traverse a world, delivering brilliant, beautiful movements and actions about it. These battles may apt to bring forth savagery, however I think the key to contain this is the Keyblade.

Talking about his game concept to make the game accessible to everyone and keyblade is representative of this concept. (it can do anything and no-so-scary weapon to beat 1000 of monster)

- The Final Fantasy characters that players are familiar with in Kingdom Hearts are not the same entities as the ones that appear from their respective games. Delivered as a different kind of birth from their originals, their age and motifs are also different. Meeting with these characters who, while being the same individual in terms of character, are complete separate existences is one of the exciting points of this adventure.

How the concept of Original character (Sora, Riku) is different to established character (FF & Disney) and bring interesting development. I thinking like person meeting his childhood idol/hero development.

tl;dr He just want to say that KH is elaborate coming-of-age story

DKHF

I am trying to decrypter this

Even if Sora is clearly not a "Ordinary" boy. The idea of him growing emotionally and physically through connection and experiences is same to what any other "ordinary" boy is facing.

Still confused with this but I assume he mean "life normally can be tiring, trying new experience can be exciting". Probably referencing of KH multiple worlds structure

Talking about his game concept to make the game accessible to everyone and keyblade is representative of this concept. (it can do anything and no-so-scary weapon to beat 1000 of monster)

How the concept of Original character (Sora, Riku) is different to established character (FF & Disney) and bring interesting development.

tl;dr He just want to say that KH is elaborate coming-of-age story
For the fourth one you quoted it seems he's actually talking about how the FF characters seen in KH are different to their FF incarnations. And the one you think is about multiple worlds is just talking about how the characters in KH are examples of the ideas that living as a good person is difficult and temptations involved with not living a good life are easy to give into.

Top Bottom