• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained is coming iOS & Android in Europe "soon"

Joqu

source

CkbzwoiWsAADh3t.jpg:large

I already went ahead and spent a lot of time, and some money, on the US release though. I imagine the same goes for quite a few other EU Kingdom Hearts fans. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joqu

Well hey I missed a "to" in the title. Jeez.

Probably wanted to see if monetization was working well overseas.

Nirolak, would you be so kind to make me look like someone who knows their grammar? I won't tell anyone

Kyari

I already got pretty bored of the US release. Even by gacha f2p standards it's a remarkably shallow game and the "totally canonical" story isn't especially compelling.

RalchAC

Hope they share servers with the US version. I have already spent quite a bit of time with the US version...

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
You guys aren't missing much - it's more of the typical gatcha stuff with a distinct lack of substantial gameplay.

Joqu

No, you don't get it

If Lord Nomura says it's canon, then I have to play it

I'm completely Pavlov'ed into this series

Lord Nomura should just go ahead and release The World Ends with You 2 under the guise of a canon Kingdom Hearts game already :|

Kouriozan

It sure is taking its time, sad news is separate US/EU servers.
Played a bit, was okay, youtubed the "canon" parts, was a bit disappointing.

LAA

Yeah too late. Spent too much time on US version now (and I have sephiroth), that I doubt it'll be up to the same quests as the US version will be up to and as of only English matters to me, not point in waiting unnecessarily.

aravuus

It's okay, I alre-

I already got pretty bored of the US release. Even by gacha f2p standards it's a remarkably shallow game and the "totally canonical" story isn't especially compelling.

Oh, looks like someone's already made the post I was gonna make. Thanks. And agreed.

NateDog

It sure is taking its time, sad news is separate US/EU servers.
Played a bit, was okay, youtubed the "canon" parts, was a bit disappointing.
Can you link them? I wanted to just YT all the important scenes in English but couldn't find much.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
No, you don't get it

If Lord Nomura says it's canon, then I have to play it

I'm completely Pavlov'ed into this series

that's a shame, because despite access to GOAT level Disney lore, none of this story seems even remotely interesting, compelling or cohesive

Top Bottom