• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Do I need any of these?

Seph Ex is still probably the best medal in JP for HSC.

Picking between a attempting to pull for Seph Ex and a guilted Tsum Tsum, is going to be a tough call. :/

Tsum Tsum will be the easiest ever guilts right next to copy cat key arts.

Speaking of TSUM TSUM, they still have not gotten a reprint, if I recall right.
Meanwhile WoFF, has already had 2 reprints I believe.

So when Tsum Tsum comes out, might be good to pull at least once if you want one.

I got tired of waiting for the next guilt event, so I decided to guilt iRiku B and HD Namine.

Got 136%/138% and Aerial Enemy Defense -60%/Strength +1000. Guess being impatient can have its advantages lol. Now I can finally use these!

deanote666

I got tired of waiting for the next guilt event, so I decided to guilt iRiku B and HD Namine.

Got 136%/138% and Aerial Enemy Defense -60%/Strength +1000. Guess being impatient can have its advantages lol. Now I can finally use these!

Tell that to my 69% iAqua...

Credo

Seph is a game changer. The damage he does is absolutely insane.

Is the damage insane only if you have him guilted or is he still really good even unguilted? I highly doubt they'll make Seph EX a mercy pull, and there's no way I'm paying, so there's like a 0.1% chance I'll get him guilted. I thought about saving up something like 30k to pull for him, but I guess I should pull at least once on Tsum Tsums too, so I don't think I'll have enough saved.

Is the damage insane only if you have him guilted or is he still really good even unguilted? I highly doubt they'll make Seph EX a mercy pull, and there's no way I'm paying, so there's like a 0.1% chance I'll get him guilted. I thought about saving up something like 30k to pull for him, but I guess I should pull at least once on Tsum Tsums too, so I don't think I'll have enough saved.

His damage is pretty good if I remember right without being guilted. I'm hoping they do what they did in JP, and make it if you pull him, he comes 5 dotted. Then we only need one mickey broom to guilt him. I'll be sad if it's 3 brooms. I mean most people probably still have enough with 3 brooms, but it would suck because we still don't get even regular brooms in a quick manner. :/

Also hoping we get a free Tsum Tsum pull like JP did.

Psxphile

Demyx B is next for us, huh? JP got him a year ago so the medal is pretty outdated. Will SENA buff it? Who knows. On the plus side, if they don't touch the quests it should be easy-peasy to clear them all and guilt the medal.

c-murph

Demyx B is next for us, huh? JP got him a year ago so the medal is pretty outdated. Will SENA buff it? Who knows. On the plus side, if they don't touch the quests it should be easy-peasy to clear them all and guilt the medal.

How many more of these do we have left? I feel like I've completely stop doing them like two three months ago...

I'm hoping they do something new like Demyx C.

Unless they plan on just redoing the same Org events with the same medals until the end of time.

c-murph

Blegh, I'm two Hayders away from getting my medal. Not too worried about guilting or any of that. If i must have it guilted i'm sure I'll find a way. Hopefully tonite I can score them.

Should i max-guilt all HPO medals before combining them?

And when i combine them what guilt transfers over?
The guilt from the one you evolve is the one that transfers I believe. So you don't need to guilt the other two unless you want the nova.

Blegh, I'm two Hayders away from getting my medal. Not too worried about guilting or any of that. If i must have it guilted i'm sure I'll find a way. Hopefully tonite I can score them.

I'm also two Hayners away and I got exactly 0 from the bonus hours last night lol. I can make the HPO without them but it won't be guilted :/. I got extra attack on my very first trait roll though so I guess I can't complain too much.

Famassu

I'm glad I was done with that shit a week ago. Got 100% guilt & Extra Attack for the combo medal, Olette & Pence. Hayner got not extra attack with any of the medal melds and a 53% with three guilt-tries, fuck him. >_>;

c-murph

The guilt from the one you evolve is the one that transfers I believe. So you don't need to guilt the other two unless you want the nova.

I'm also two Hayners away and I got exactly 0 from the bonus hours last night lol. I can make the HPO without them but it won't be guilted :/. I got extra attack on my very first trait roll though so I guess I can't complain too much.

I literally started after the special time on tuesday night and missed out on getting a lot of hayner. Managed to luck out and get a random one that night and a three during the increase hour drop. But fuck, it took literally like 100 rounds to get that one fucking drop on hayner day. was ready to call it quits but the next day the fat kid was dropping like candy. I have like two guilted 6* of O and P plus like 25 ice creams. Need more Hadyer, Hayner, Hadler or whatever his name is.

Farsi

ZoZ7vl2.png

XPOKoku.png

I may have to get the wallet out. Extra Attack on Key Art 10 is gonna be some cheese.

Managed to get my HPO guilted before the end of the event and put Max Attack 3 & SP 1 or whatever on it from the Marie board. Maybe a bit of a waste but 8 gauge is a lot when you don't have KH2 Kairi :(

But now I can turtle raid bosses by myself and essentially afk forever which is nice I guess. Don't think I'm gonna have much trouble with story bosses ever again.

Farsi

It's a better version of Jack and Sally, and also you have 3~7 attempts at trait rolls. If you get extra attack, we're talking a times 6 PSM buff/debuffer at all times after 3 turns, and all this from 1 medal.

It's a gamble, because if you don't get extra attack it's not exactly worth it in many cases. I'm willing to take the risk though, it's going to be a while until KA10 gets out of the meta.

Lnds500

Managed to get olette and pence guilted with bad guilts.

Got all 3 to 6-stars.

Was trying to get extra attack on one, got one on olette after maaaany tries but didn't have time to raise that olette to 6 stars. Fuck this event.

I'm glad I managed to get everything out of the Union Cross event (24 Nova levels + a HPO with Extra Attack), but the drop rate for the medals was pretty abysmal. Those Shenaneggans should definitely have a 100% drop rate for this sort of thing.

Lnds500

I'm glad I managed to get everything out of the Union Cross event (24 Nova levels + a HPO with Extra Attack), but the drop rate for the medals was pretty abysmal. Those Shenaneggans should definitely have a 100% drop rate for this sort of thing.

There were many times where I was participating during bonus hours, with 3-4 gold chests and got nothing.

Psxphile

New Story/Proud Mode quests tonight

We'll finally have something to do for the next couple of days. Can't wait to build up Dark Gnaw.

EDIT: JP Union Cross spoilers
5th Union leader revealed
name: ストレリチア (Sutorerichia) or "Strelitzia" apparently
more spoilers:
lonely girl with no friends
considers [Player] a friend despite never talking to him/her
has crossed paths with Player a few times
according to her two years have passed in the story

Feels like we got more info about this one than Blaine.

Razmos

Ooh I like her design. The character designs in this game are pretty awesome despite being so basic. Can't wait to see the key art of all 5 leaders together

Hm, sounds tough. I spent all my AP on story quests so I'll have to see for myself later.

Just noticed there's a new round of Proud+ quests too. I wonder if my Lionheart setup will hit a wall here.

I don't think this new set of Proud quests is any more difficult than previous ones...

Malyse

I really would love for this to be the KH3 multiplayer.
Or at least the Keyblade War to be the multiplayer mode since we still haven't seen the damn thing in four passes.

Packed day tomorrow, fellas.

New HSC with these techy looking dudes.

DGq29anUwAAKdxK.png:large

Donald and Goofy are kind of a dud but Sora is 2 GDD. Single target only tho.

We also have this pretty nice Falling Price banner.

DG0Y5ieUwAA9_6B.png

Seems we're finally getting JP's guaranteed medal banners. And finally we're also getting guilt campaign! So yeah, good day in general.

Pssh Kairi 2 and not 0.2? Lameeee.
I woulda pulled for that maybe. lol

You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the Falling Price Deal:

Tier 5
・Illustrated KH II Kairi
・Illustrated KH II Sora
・Illustrated Roxas
・HD Naminé
・Key Art #6
・Key Art #7
・KH 0.2 Aqua
・KH 0.2 King Mickey
・Key Art #8
・Maleficent (Dragon)
・Terra-Xehanort