• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 is coming to the PC this November, gets new cinematic trailer

CyberPanda

Banned
Blueside and Gameforge have announced that Kingdom Under Fire 2 will be coming to the West in November 2019. In order to celebrate this announcement, the teams have released a new cinematic trailer that you can find below. Kingdom Under Fire 2 promises to combine the massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) and real-time strategy (RTS) genres for a hybrid title unrivaled in its epic scale.

The game is set in a world where three powerful factions compete for control over the land of Bersia. These three factions are: the Human Alliance, Dark Legion, and Encablossians. Players can choose from several hero classes and focus on building up their individual characters. Players will also be able to command massive armies as war strategists.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 takes place 50 years after the events of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders and promises to feature an immersive story campaign. Not only that, but its campaign can be experienced in multiplayer online or in solo play.

Enjoy this cinematic trailer and stay tuned for more!

Inviusx

Did you know this game was announced 12 years ago? It almost skipped 2 console generations.

It has already launched in Korea and Russia and in both of those regions it has been shut down, the developer has also pretty much confirmed that they have stopped active development on the title.

My guess is they have some sort of contractual obligation for a western release, perhaps with a minimum operational window (12 months maybe) before they finally get to shut it down for good.

So basically, don't buy this game and let them finally put it to sleep.

Last edited:

Sentenza

Mandatory.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

mcz117chief

Mandatory.

giphy.gif
No kidding. I have been looking forward to this game since it launched in Asia, periodically looking for news when it will come to the West. The game is probably not even going to be that good but I have to try it now after spending so much time scraping for info. I owe it to myself.

Top Bottom