• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby's 25th Anniversary Best Copy Ability Poll

mrmickfran

http://kirby.nintendo.com/battle-royale/#kirby-25th

Vote for your favorite copy ability. One vote per day from now until 10/2/17

The winner of the poll gets to be featured in an upcoming 3DS Theme and a custom wallpaper. Also has a chance to appear in the new Kirby Battle Royale game.

Suplex is the best so don't even try to vote otherwise.

Just a note: Any copy ability marked with a red dot will not be featured in Kirby Battle Royale. Ghost, Freeze, Mini, Light, Copy and Metal are the ones marked with a red dot. So anybody who planned to vote for them can move their vote to Suplex.

Same goes for any ability marked with a Kirby dot, except those are confirmed to be in Battle Royale. Convert those votes into Suplex votes please.

Nintendo just uploaded a cool video showing most (all?) copy abilities : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voQXF9ADENs

Jazzem

I suspect Sword will likely win, namely for Link cap.

Voted for spark, generally do alright with that. If Smash Bros I'd go for Ryu because s'adorable :'D

Squeak Squad and Return to Dreamland had some good stuff.

Picked animal but I was torn. Might want to try Robobot after seeing the new ones but I really wasn't digging Triple Deluxe at all.

There's no Coo in that list

Animal, needle or beetle....
Ah it's gotta be animal, leaping onto enemies faces and clawing them is always a laugh.

LOL at Light being in the list, I genuinely prefer intentionally sending myself to sleep for the night cap and drool to lighting up one or two dark rooms in adventure

IceMarker

I miss Mirror, more Kirby games need it. One of the coolest things you could do in Super Star was dash to do the "Kirby split" attack.

Close second was Yo-yo. Down + Up + Y.

Emitan

Screen_Shot_2017-09-13_at_4.52.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-09-13_at_4.52.45_PM.png

Gonna body everyone with sleep

It says that Paint debuted in Super Star.

Um... I'm pretty sure that's wrong, considering that Paint isn't even in that game.

EDIT: Gotta go with Mic.

There's no Coo in that list

Animal, needle or beetle....
Ah it's gotta be animal, leaping onto enemies faces and clawing them is always a laugh.

LOL at Light being in the list, I genuinely prefer intentionally sending myself to sleep for the night cap and drool to lighting up one or two dark rooms in adventure

so is sleep lol

My top two are definitely Mirror Kirby and Ninja Kirby. Going to be voting for these two in a pattern in the upcoming days til poll expires.

woopWOOP

Oh it's a vote a day kind of deal? Weird

Atleast I can spread my votes out a little then. Went with beam because the wand and hat are just so darn cute

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Um... I'm pretty sure that's wrong, considering that Paint isn't even in that game.
Paint is ONLY in Super Star (& its remake). In fact, one of the places you can get it is with the boss battle with Heavy Lobster where it can blind him & gives you additional dialogue.

Also no Smash ability? FAIL. Guess I'm going with UFO....

Yes it is. Do you remember the chameleon boss? Eat his globs of paint and you can use the ability.

The heck? I just looked it up... I've never seen this before.

No regular enemies carry the Paint ability, while all the other 1-time use abilities have an enemy you can inhale.

Syril

You got Paint by eating Heavy Lobster's paint blob attack. Literally the only use for it was to blind Heavy Lobster and mess up its AI.

Backdrop and Suplex are both there, I honestly can't remember the difference in general but I guess there are some.
Backdrop grabs enemies by inhaling them while Suplex has a grab tackle and also a dive kick.

L Thammy

Can't decide. It's all of these for me:

Ninja
Yoyo
Water
Fighter
Whip
Spear
Ghost
Suplex

I also have a sentimental attachment to Cutter but that doesn't really reflect on the power itself too much.

(Last game I played was Return to Dreamland. I'm sorry, HAL!)

Timeaisis

God, so many good ones but I'm going with Parasol. A classic. And hell of fun.

Runner ups would be Stone, Suplex and of course CUTTER.

Top Bottom