• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kit Harington to Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Strongman record holder Patrik Baboumian is 5’6”, but he’s not an actor.

Patrik-Baboumian.jpg

tNv17vA.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hugh Jackman's Wolverine was a nice take on a more cerebral version of the character that has struggles that you can relate with.

I wouldn't mind a Wolverine who's less talk and more just pure rampage. A 5'5'' beefed-out monster of a man with nothing charming about him leaping onto a sentinel, slicing through metal with his claws and ripping out it's insides. And that's only to wet his appetite. Sign on Baboumian.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Wolverine. He will age into the role like Jackman did. The only question I have is if kit can pull off the attitude. Jon Snow was a pretty easy role acting wise, wolverine won't be.

Reactions: 888
I liked Kit in GoT. His character was so boring at the start, but once that kid killed his girlfriend, his character started to get more interesting - not necessarily because of her death though.
Having said that, its hard for me to see him as a good Wolverine. He'd really need to pack on a lot of muscle.

Ellis

He got better in the later seasons of GoT, but I thought he was a pretty shit actor to be honest. Though, that is by British acting standards.

Probably fine for MCU.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Why are they making an eternals movie? Seems like a waste considering afaik eternals can't have any crossover with other movies given they are only slightly less powerful than fucking celestials.

Just seems dumb and unnecessary when you should be doing stuff with the F4 and xmen.

You know, shit people actually care about.

GymWolf

oh ffs...
another terrible actor who find jobs only for his role in got.

after the shitshow of the last xmen with sansa they still believe this is a good thing to do, smh...

Top Bottom