• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack 2 FREE on New Zealand PSN

I wonder if they can revoke a license without you signing into the account you bought it on. Like if I play through this on a US account and never go back to my NZ account if it will even bother to check if the license is still valid.

Guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Certinty

I don't know if this is worth the risk. Made a NZ account and 'bought' it.

I know I can download it and take my PS4 offline but as unlikely as it is, I don't want to risk a ban.

Card Boy

Banned
I have gotten afew free games from Sony fuck ups.

I got GTA Vice City Stories for PSP and NBA 2k13 for PS3, Towerfall PS4 and this now i guess.

Neither game has been revoked.

Moze

Banned
I don't know if this is worth the risk. Made a NZ account and 'bought' it.

I know I can download it and take my PS4 offline but as unlikely as it is, I don't want to risk a ban.

It wouldn't be tied to your account at all would it? It would only be your NZ account that gets banned if they do decide to ban for it.

USF

Free soundtrack too

DI_XCdRW4AEzEkY

dickroach

made an AU account. took 5 minutes to set up. downloaded the game.
playing it now

would take advantage of error again. A+++ seller

iMax

I've had US and Japanese accounts since the early days of static webpage PS3 Store.

I don't think they care.

True, I suppose it's money for them either way in the end (or not, if the content is free).

Still, providing false billing/identity information when purchasing from a region you don't reside in is fraudulent, potentially tax evasion too. Not worth the risk.

def sim

True, I suppose it's money for them either way in the end (or not, if the content is free).

Still, providing false information when purchasing from a region you don't reside in is fraudulent, potentially tax evasion too. Not worth the risk.

This has been a thing on several platforms for years. Don't worry about it.

SpecX

Just created a NZ account and got it. Crazy, but happy I got in on this. Probably won't work by the time I get home to try and download. My NZ PSN account, Knackin2 :)

liquidtmd

Banned
Seriously, how does this happen.

An Auto-enable Knack 2 for sale at X amount at X time unlock but server is confused with that and 'Knack 2 Demo'?

Top Bottom