• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack II in development for PS4, according to animator's résumé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knack...II?

VZvTRYT.png
That's not even true. He's made of ancient relics.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Good fucking lord, why, Sony, why

If you have extra money lying around, why not make Puppeteer 2 or Patapon or anything but this garbage, good GOD.

Be salty all yall want but when knack 2 and a new crash get announced at e3 this year watch knack be the better game because they switch crash up to much.

KnACK2!!!

Raist

Banned
I meant a game that targets the demographic you listed, which is literally Ratchet and Clank.

I'm impressed you compared Knack to a dedicated 3D Platformer like Crash Bandicoot then immediately went on the record to call Knack a 'lite platformer' . Well done man.

Did Mark Cerny piss in your cereal bowl this morning or something? Chillax dude.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Like... why would a Knack 2 even get made anyway? It got obliterated by the critics, and it's fair to say that if it wasn't a launch title for an immensely anticipated product then it would've faded into obscurity almost immediately.

I don't want to live on a planet where Knack 2 gets made and Puppeteer 2 doesn't.

farisr

Yes, please be true.

The game in co-op and Hard difficulty was a ton of fun. If they can address certain things it can legitimately be a good solo game as well.

Camjo-Z

YES. Still one of my favorite PS4 games. All they have to do is add a little more depth to the combat and make the size changing gimmick more Katamari-esque and they've got a winner.

That's not even true. He's made of ancient relics.

Who cares about facts when you can shitpost?

Zemm

What a waste of time and money if true. Could have used that cash and given it to some other dev to make an exclusive good game.

Yeah, if this thing is getting a sequel I sure hope The Order gets one aswell.

Well game budget was not same for both. Order sequel needs high production values which requires a lot of money compared to this cartoon platformer. Order 1886 sequel is possible only if RAD can convince Sony that they can make a better product or some one from Sony WW Studios are really interested and believed in it.

Kouichi

I've never played Knack, but it looked like such a boring game from what I've seen. But it's always nice to see cartoony mascot games and there's always room to improve, so I'm okay with this.

thank knack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom