• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack, KZ:SF, Last of US:R, I:SS have sold over 1M+ units each at retail

Vinc

All of them were disappointing, imo. If sequels must happen, I hope they're vastly improved. They all had this unfinished feel to them and a huge lack of ambition outside the graphics department.

Edit: My eyes completely skipped over TLoU for some reason, that was DEFINITELY not a disappointment.

i actually bought knack a couple days ago and i'm enjoying playing through it so far. Dunno what you guys are talking about ....

also, all of these games selling 1M+ at retail is pretty impressive.

Wynnebeck

Banned
So a mediocre platformer, terrible shooter, port of a last gen game, and a rehash all managed to sell over 1 million each while gems like The Wonderful 101, Windwaker HD, Ryse, etc. haven't? Damn shame.

:p

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
but Derrick01 told me it was the best PS4 launch game

I was meaning to ask someone, what did he finally get banned for in the end? Can't believe I missed it

eKgIXWI.png
Knack

Where are my UKGAFFERS?

They alone made this happen

Kinan

Is it that bad? I haven't played it but I will when it's cheaper.

its a must have if you have children to play with. My (6 and 9 yo) enjoy it a lot, especially if I play with them. Difficulty levels changing not only damage you take and damage you do, but also make platforming harder, introduce new enemies or add new tricks/weapons to the old ones.
Add the collecting aspect and you can replay this game many times.

/proknackrant done

Percy

Banned
Wasn't Killzone at over 2 million last we heard?

Regardless, pretty good going. I take it the usuals like CoD and what have you are still the biggest sellers on the console though?

Tripon

So a mediocre platformer, terrible shooter, port of a last gen game, and a rehash all managed to sell over 1 million each while gems like The Wonderful 101, Windwaker HD, Ryse, etc. haven't? Damn shame.

:p
Windwaker HD already cleared 1.1m by March 2014 according to Nintendo financials.

Top Bottom