• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei's TGS page contains leaked info: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires for PS3!

duckroll

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/tgs2008/titles.htm

Check out the commented out portion later in the source html. It used to look like this:

f35myv.jpg

Here's the image until they decide to actually physically remove it: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/tgs2008/images/titles/logo_musou5emp.jpg

Tenks

duckroll said:
Shin Sangoku Musou 5 = Dynasty Warriors 6.

Thanks, I figured it was something with the language I was missing

On that note, if it gets localized I'm getting it ASAP. Love me some DW6.

Elios83

Is this going to be a new Dinasty Warriors? Or an updated version of the game which came out during the holyday season 2007 in Japan on PS3?

Haeleos

Dynasty Warriors 6 was easily the worst DW. Not really excited about this unless they are planning to put in the old combat system.

AndyD

aka andydumi
klee123 said:
They also seem to have a MMORPG for PS3 as well.
Yep.

I am looking forward to it. These were some of my favorite hack an d slashes on PS2. I also enjoyed the more RPGish Bladestorm.

Loudninja

Haeleos said:
Dynasty Warriors 6 was easily the worst DW. Not really excited about this unless they are planning to put in the old combat system.

Yeah seems like it, DW5 was great,I did not play DW6 but from what I seen i did not like the changes.

cyclone87

I like Dynasty Warriors but I think DW6 was a big step backwards. They will need to make some major improvements if I am to consider getting another DW game.

Mrbob

Empires is awesome.

If the game gets trophies I hope they aren't as lame as the ones in DW5 Empires for 360.

ram said:
whats with the MMORPG for pc and ps3? any infos?

I'm more interested on the MMOs from NCSoft....they can announce anytime now. I also wanna know their business plan for MMOs, 15 bucks a month for every single one of them is not gonna work.

Scribble

DW6 was so damn barebones. This Empires better be like, an Empires game and Xtreme Legends rolled into one.

And a better CAW!

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I love the Empires series of DW games... they are the only ones I play now... my pants... they are....wet!!!!

That PC/PS3 MMO is Uncharted Waters Online. It...will never come to the US.

I'm hoping that DW6 Special and Empires form a one-two punch of "sorry about DW6, guys." But we'll probably have to wait for DW7 for that.

MoxManiac

Is there any word if DW6 Empires is a retail disc release or a DLC upgrade to the original DW6?

It's interesting because DW6 already had sort of a framework for the Empires games. Aside from the bases which can change hands, you could go into the menu and actually see what "commands" each officer was executing, such as "defending base" or "attacking base" or "attacking officer" or whatever. You of course, couldnt alter these, but obviously you will be able to in empires.

Top Bottom