• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima and Junji Ito are working on a horror game

KOMANI

KOMANI

D66rxKZ.jpg

it's a shame, because a game that's made by Kojima and Ito together would be the most horrific and awesome game at the same time. it would be a

yQgyLAy.gif

game for sure.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

"I do know director Kojima and we have been in conversation that he may have a horror-based game that he may be doing, and so he has invited me to work on that, but there are no details on it yet. "
it's going to be MGSH (Metal Gear Silent Hill). 😏

Just shut the hell up and leave the thread, you're not contributing at all. Get your ass out of your head, please.
Certainly, I'm paling in comparison to your input thus far. Once again, I wasn't talking to you. I got challenged and replied. Does Kojima mean that much to you that you can't stand to witness a negative comment about him? You should take a look at yourself if that's the case.

And if you paid attention to the time of my last comment you would realise I had already left the thread. Until you had to give it the big one.

Last edited:
Certainly, I'm paling in comparison to your input thus far. Once again, I wasn't talking to you. I got challenged and replied. Does Kojima mean that much to you that you can't stand to witness a negative comment about him? You should take a look at yourself if that's the case.

And if you paid attention to the time of my last comment you would realise I had already left the thread. Until you had to give it the big one.
Hideo Kojima is my boss, I'm contractually obligated to defend his honor as per the Japanese Culture demands their senpais to do so for their senseis.

On a serious note, im sorry for going at you like that. I'll be more calm next time :)
No sweat, homes. I was a little sharper than usual myself. I've already had two people go at me for speaking negatively about Jesus H. by way of stating my opinion on him. I say this as someone who played every Metal Gear game on release up until Solid 2. I'm not just idly casting aspersions to get a rise out of people, his games just don't do it for me. Junji Ito, on the other hand, I have a great fondness for. His work was responsible for getting me into manga. I hope the game turns out awesome, if it comes to fruition, I'll buy it for Ito alone.

KOMANI

KOMANI
No sweat, homes. I was a little sharper than usual myself. I've already had two people go at me for speaking negatively about Jesus H. by way of stating my opinion on him. I say this as someone who played every Metal Gear game on release up until Solid 2. I'm not just idly casting aspersions to get a rise out of people, his games just don't do it for me. Junji Ito, on the other hand, I have a great fondness for. His work was responsible for getting me into manga. I hope the game turns out awesome, if it comes to fruition, I'll buy it for Ito alone.
You might be in luck. It’s rumored to be a manga collaboration.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I wonder if Kojima's vision of "Silent Hills" will be coming back under a different name and with Junji in the equation. I so cannot wait to see the creature designs.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-17-at-4.18.28-PM.png
Ito was involved with Silent Hills the first time around.

There have been rumors knocking around that Sony is buying the Silent Hill IP from Konami, which seems pretty unprecendented (IPs like that rarely get sold as opposed to licensed) but Sony has deep pockets.

If this rumor is legitimate and Junji Ito is working with Hideo Kojima, this will be really special. To my knowledge, Junji Ito had some involvement in one of the most disturbing and creepiest music videos of all time, so I can only imagine what he can do with a video game with a decent budget and Kojima.

Last edited:
Top Bottom