• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima: Microsoft Understood ‘Unusual’ Game when Others ‘thought he was mad’

It turned so well for Scallebound, shure MS understood... And it's not the only one.

15515.gif

Thebonehead

Banned
Kojima - "People thought I was mad."

Also Kojima:
“I’ll keep leading so long as I’m around, and all that matters to me is that our roots when it comes to creation are kept intact,” he said “But you know, I’ll probably become an AI and stick around. You need to be stimulated in lots of different ways if you want to keep creating new things, so I imagine I’ll keep collaborating with others and taking in new things even if I’m an AI.”

It’ll be a spin off

Death Streaming

Featuring Sam's brother, Jack Bridges McCloud played by Tom Hardy, and Summer Winter-man played by Keanu Reeves.

The story is about how whales have sex during their extinction event as their one last ride, and humans being dead due to the death streaming event, and us rediscovering our libido by having sex with blue whales, rooted in a 100 year conspiracy to enslave mankind, by extracting semen from them and using it as a primary energy source to capture alien planets. Humans find a way to stop ejaculating thanks to the super advanced anti-alien-304 tech developed by Summer Winter-man known as "NoFap".

Final boss = an alien named Big Floss trying to have sex with whales. Pls give me an award. Kthxbye.

Mobilemofo

It's a shame Microsoft couldn't get their shit together when it comes to quality first party games then. 😄 Weird fuckin company.

Top Bottom