• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima not be showing any games at TGS

Barakov

Gold Member
Bored The Breakfast Club GIF

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
hes too busy developing his thoughts for his potcast on spotify

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Phantom Pain was god awful first Metal Gear I didnt love and even finished... Downloaded for free Death Stranding and could not play more them a couple of hours, its literally a walking UPS simulator with a batshit crazy story .. Im all for giving directors free liberty of creation! But I would love to see a new espionage game from kojima with less mushrooms and more restraints

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Kkkk .. sorry, should have said IMO ... Im not saying its a bad game, but open worlds in general dont appeal to my taste specially if changing something I didnt think needed to be changed, so awful for me, great for others of course... ✌🏻

I’m happy he hasn’t shown anything. The Death Stranding trailers weren’t really anything of substance in terms of what the game was and the lead up was too long. I’d rather him put out a trailer when the games closer to completion. I am very curious though, not just about the next game but how many projects they’re working on.

Mexen

He’s really leaning into “kept you waiting, huh?”

I no longer care (._. ) keep your secrets

Top Bottom