• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Prod. Hiring for High-End Consoles/PC Metal Gear, next-gen engine

Grief.exe

Stop making MGS games already.

Release the old ones on PC.

Release this one on PC.

They can stop then.

I can play MGS1-3 on emulators so thats good enough.

Between this, Halo, and Dark Souls. I don't know if I can stand anymore of these reveals.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain is definitly a next-gen game. Might be ported to current-gen too, but who knows.

Quazar

So is their a new trend in JP development that has surged in last few years with trying to get western talent? I see a lot of open positions in Japan these days posted on western sites.

EMT0

Banned
Consoles are becoming less and less attractive by the day. Give me Persona 5 PC and I think I'm done.

Momentary

Banned
Hopefully this is a good indicator of MGR heading to PC also. If they could do a compilation of all the MGS games as a release on Steam along with this new one... I would almost not have any urge whatsoever to even look at these new consoles. All I need is Tekken and a few other notable fighters to make their way over. Bandai Namco is already tip toeing throw PC waters.

Maxrunner

I wonder if kojima will eventually do anything on a nintendo machine before dying....the guy seriously have something against it. Didnt Nintendo approach Konami for support and he refused or something?Remember reading here about it.

Top Bottom