• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions to have 'Special Announcements' in Konami's June 2nd Event

http://www.kjp.konami.jp/gs/hideoblog_e/

Latest KP Report (141), from about 33 minutes till the end of it confirms that several Kojima Productions announcements will be made on the June 2nd (Next Thursday) Konami event!!

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS :DDDD

edit: A special report (podcast) will also release that day to elaborate and comment on the announcements.

Also, please no more MGS4 bullshit discussion, discuss the topic at hand please :)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Kafel

Banned
MGS Ant Eater please

fuck-you-im-an-anteater.jpg

wrowa

MGS Peace Walker HD and a presentation of MGS3D is my guess.

After Kojima's last tweet I doubt that Kojima himself is going to have a new game shown at least.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Several announcements?

I'm going to guess that his lost year was actually a failed bagel farm.

Or the adventure game.

[Nintex]

Nirolak said:
Several announcements?

I'm going to guess that his lost year was actually a failed bagel farm.

Or the adventure game.
I believe it turned out that it was related to a bug on twitter or something?

Ra1den

I want MGS5 starring The Boss, the Snatcher sequel, ZOE 3, and his taboo project. No more remakes plz. Don't let me down Kojima.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't June 2nd also the day that Sony are showing off Uncharted NGP?

I'm guessing some kind of embargo for NGP stuff ends on that day. Maybe that's why Konami picked June 2nd for the conference?

Also, thank god they're not doing all that teaser-site of a teaser-site bullshit this year.

Krev said:

I'm guessing some kind of embargo for NGP stuff ends on that day. Maybe that's why Konami picked June 2nd for the conference?

Possible, they said the announcements "couldn't wait for E3"

Hanmik

Krev said:

Also, thank god they're not doing all that teaser-site of a teaser-site bullshit this year.

maybe this conference is just there to announce such a site..?

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Hanmik said:
On one hand, I'd die a little on the inside. On the other it would be incredibly impressive trolling.

It can't wait for E3...because then there'd be nothing to count down to trololololololololol

Hanmik said:

I'm sure that they won't spill all their beans next week, but I highly doubt that they would be stupid enough to hype a website announcement
please no ;(

Foffy

Banned
Hanmik said:

Konami's having a pretty sizey pre-E3 show, and I think it's to get notice for their games. Almost all of the focus of the show will be on Sony and Nintendo this year.

Or maybe it's to make up for the horribly
amazing
event last year.

Acosta

*Kojima goes to the micro*

Kojima: Konami cancelled my beloved project. So fuck them, I'm gone.

Konami's President (whoever he is): Kojima Production is closed, all projects cancelled included ZoE 3, the staff will be allocated in our fitness centers.

*Igarashi comes running with an explosive attached to the body"

IGA: AAAAAAAH YOU STOLE MY CASTLEVANIA, YOU WILL DIE HERE AND NOW *click*

Big Explosion.

jGyYD.png

This how I imagine it.

Top Bottom