Kojima: Shocking PS4 announcement that will blow your mind at PS4 All Access tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you even imagine if the announcement was Shenmue 3? Gaming sites from all over the internet would implode (504 errors everywhere) and Sega and Shenmue fans from back in the day would go batshit crazy wrecking stuff and build a 60 foot tall golden shrine to Yu Suzuki and Mark Cerny. BELIEVE.
haha never mind the shrine, I'd set that picture as my wallpaper.

Not on my PC, on the walls of my gaming cave.

Can I say ZOE 3 ? It has to be Kojima related right ?
Maybe it isn't.
Kojima is friend both with Geoff and other people in the industry attending the event. He's probably hinting at something he's heard about.
It's not in his style to tease his own announcements like that (telling how awesome and shocking they will be).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Cat is out of the bag.

The shocking announcement is Banderas will play Snake in the MGS movie.

Cat is out of the bag.

The shocking announcement is Banderas will play Snake in the MGS movie.

DEAD

I have to agree with some people here. I don't think Kojima is the type to hype up his own announcements like that. I'm going with he saw something amazing.

We already know there will be a new trailer and special announcement for MGSV.

KONAMI UK is probably teasing a Solid Snake related announcement. It is just odd that they started tweeting these a day before the "big announcement" (NOTICE: They highlighted the G & Z in red. GZ related?):

What do you think guys?

Sn4ke_911

KONAMI UK is probably teasing a Solid Snake related announcement. It is just odd that they started tweeting these a day before the "big announcement" (NOTICE: They highlighted the G & Z in red. GZ related?):

What do you think guys?
Yeah i saw that too, pretty strange.

Maybe since we've seen little Liquid in the E3 trailer, this time we'll see little Solid Snake.

I don't think it's a MGS1 remake or something since as you said G & Z are in red, so it should have something to do with Ground Zeroes.

Yeah i saw that too, pretty strange.

Maybe since we've seen little Liquid in the E3 trailer, this time we'll see little Solid Snake.

I don't think it's a MGS1 remake or something since as you said G & Z are in red, so it should have something to do with Ground Zeroes.
Liquid wasn't in the E3 trailer.

Jesus Christ Kojima. Blow my mind eh? Goddamn i cant take this week.

And what the hell happened to all that late night new last night about bombs will be dropping from Adam Boyes?>

What do you think guys?
I think they can't spell "operations"

Sn4ke_911

Well he said there is an announcement tomorrow that will blow our minds. Didn't say whether it was related to MGS or whatever. Could it not be something he is aware of but not working on
Yes, that's totally possible.

Sn4ke_911

It has been confirmed by ToraShiro that it's MGSV related.
No it has not.

To further clarify. We have something MGSV coming as part of the event [OFFICIAL]. I thought that was what Kojima was Tweeting about. After getting berated by some higher ups (read: beaten with 木刀) I can also confirm that the 'shocking' reveal for Sony may or may not be something different and completely unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.