• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima: Shocking PS4 announcement that will blow your mind at PS4 All Access tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

Don't tell me this is NOT Liquid.

2013-11-1401_15_33-_mofu5x.png

Could be a huge red herring as well

Elios83

Ah okay cheers, it's late here and I don't have time to trawl through the whole thread. Surely Kojima is overselling what we already know about exclusive content in which case

OH. The plot thickens

We know about the exclusive content because HE wanted that to be leaked.
He's not talking about that. My guess it's something Sony related he knows about.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I have to agree with some people here. I don't think Kojima is the type to hype up his own announcements like that. I'm going with he saw something amazing.

We already know there will be a new trailer and special announcement for MGSV.

Agreed.

sn00zer

If yosp is surprised about something its third party....seriously he is well aware of all the games his company is financing and at what stage in development they are in

Batzi

Banned
If yosp is surprised about something its third party....seriously he is well aware of all the games his company is financing and at what stage in development they are in

That's exactly my thoughts. If it's not MGSV what other third party game could it be?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The Konami insider guy confirmed it is MGSV.

Well he thinks this is what Kojima tweeted about but he doesn't know for sure.

Tora is not at the event, so maybe Kojima got invited to see something shocking and mind blowing?

1 day, 3 hours left.

Alienous

What people suggested about Sony unveiling a VR headset for PS4 is where I'm betting my chips.

Kojima would have definitely gotten a hands on, and he would be amazed by it.

There's an interview though. Which Tora (who I don't want to help get in trouble over any of this) is privy of. That's where I'm left wondering. If it was VR, it wouldn't be an interview with Kojima ... and if it wasn't an interview with Kojima, then I don't see why Tora would even mention it.

Hmm ...

Holy fucking shit. This never entered my brain. 'Curses his fate' is a dead giveaway (deeead giveaway)

This game is going to have Big Boss, Ocelot, kid Liquid, possibly tike versions of the entirety of foxhound...
Damn, if only we had Hayter, this would be like my metal gear fantasy game come to life.

RPGamer92

Banned
The announcement: Everything we've seen of MGSV so far is really a simulation that Solid Snake goes through who manages to de-age back to his MGS2 self and the real MGSV is playing as him with David Hayter back of course :)
I'm completely making all of this up

The announcement: Everything we've seen of MGSV so far is really a simulation that Solid Snake goes through who manages to de-age back to his MGS2 self and the real MGSV is playing as him with David Hayter back of course :)
I'm completely making all of this up

no shit? lol

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
This game is going to have Big Boss, Ocelot, kid Liquid, possibly tike versions of the entirety of foxhound...
Damn, if only we had Hayter, this would be like my metal gear fantasy game come to life.

Junior fox hounds in all their glory - Child soldier all pro Liquid showing up? Daddy big boss sporting shrapnel and the hand??!! Diamond Dogs and Africa all up in this piece?? Open World son???!!!!

It's already turning into my dream MGS game... everything from here to release is cray gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom