• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima showing new MGS V gameplay demo next week [Not streamed for public]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6uv86fi.png

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/372967315026870272

Edit:
"Producer Ken Imaizumi confirmed that the gameplay demo will not be streamed for the public." (According to metalgearsolid.nl)

Thorakai

Hopefully this doesn't stretch the definition of a gameplay demo. At the very least we should be getting another thread full of wild speculation and theories.

Since it's open world, hopefully they take a cue from Red Dead Redemption's dynamic, ambient soundtrack where musical phrases blend into one another smoothly. I want to hear "WORDS THAT KILL" whenever I do something cool on the battlefield.

"Producer Ken Imaizumi confirmed that the gameplay demo will not be streamed for the public." (According to metalgearsolid.nl)

Maybe the footage comes to us in the same way it did at PAX last year?

heelo

Banned
Dear Hideo,

Here's an idea that's a little "outside the box:" You can speak, and have someone else do the playing.

Lots of love.

Sincerely,

Heelo

I got into the MGS series last week (just completed MGS1), and I already can't wait till I get my hands on MGS5!

In unrelated news: yay, first post :D

HOOK. IT TO. MY GOD DAMN. VEINS.

Seriously, I am very excited about this. I can't wait to see an uncut gameplay demo again, maybe showing off some dynamic CQC and more abilities like that jump-onto-your-belly-and-slide move.

EDIT - Can't wait to see what crazy new conspiracy theories this kicks off, too :p

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I'm not sure i could by anymore hyped for this shit right here...

Also: Please god drip feed me some info on a next gen MGO. I can only hope and dream that it will take place in a large open environment like the standard game... would be amazing.

ASFM

Neo Member
I'm replaying MGS4 literally as I type this, during the cutscene where Snake meets Ratpatrol.

I've also realized that I want MGS5 so badly, that every single other game I play is just to keep my mind off of the fact that it's not out yet.

I need it in my veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom