• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima showing new MGS V gameplay demo next week [Not streamed for public]

Status
Not open for further replies.

v0mitg0d

I have been invited to this event tonight. Very much looking forward to this. Will report back. Embargo on materials and info is Friday 9/6 @ 12:01 AM. No filming at the event either.

Edit: Oh also attending is a "special guest". No idea who it is, hoping it's Kiefer. Gameplay demo is 30 minutes and interview panel is 45 minutes.

IT FUCKING BEGINS!!!!!!!

BTbHAo6CYAAao33.jpg

BTbHWwaCUAAvv3X.jpg:large

BTbIOnbCUAAzG7d.jpg:large

Where are you watching it ?

d31m0s

I have been invited to this event tonight. Very much looking forward to this. Will report back. Embargo on materials and info is Friday 9/6 @ 12:01 AM. No filming at the event either.

Edit: Oh also attending is a "special guest". No idea who it is, hoping it's Kiefer. Gameplay demo is 30 minutes and interview panel is 45 minutes.

Use your special hat that records your whole life and explain it is doctor ordered because you have "memory issues"

Please provide an crudely-drawn MS Paint slideshow recapping all the neat stuff afterward! :p

Batzi

Banned

who are you?

Better report back to us.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Midnight is a surprisingly quick embargo. Looking forward to seeing stuff tomorrow.

Jb

Wait, so this is an actual previews journos will be able to talk about tomorrow? Not a private KojiPro event?

Batzi

Banned
Wait, so this is an actual previews journos will be able to talk about tomorrow? Not a private KojiPro event?

It is private for us but gaming press are attending the event. They will talk about it but there is no footage as far as I know. We will be getting the gameplay footage eventually.It is only a matter of when.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
any live blogs?

BWAHAHHAHAHA HAha...Ha..... :(

RavenH2

WAT? source please.

I think this is the source....

v0mitg0d said:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Given how much we've seen vs. the history of showing MGS games and their release years later... how long until we can play this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom