• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kojima Station] Metal Gear Solid V: E3 Sneak Peek - June 5, 2014, 8 AM (EDT)

ibg4zi2KaMhVoL.gif

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN SNEAK PEEK!

.webm version!

tumblr_n6p7ur7Chp1sa7hzwo1_1280.png

THE PHANTOM CIGAR?

Kojima Station - Episode 10 (Japanese, full episode)

Kojima Station - Episode 08 (English, full episode)

---

HIDEO_KOJIMA ‏@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN:
This week's Kojima Station will start at 9pm(6/5) in Japan time, it is pre-E3 special, planning to show just a little bit of the game.

YouTube: Kojima Station - Episode 10 (Japanese)
Twitch: Kojima Station (KojiSta)

Sorry if superfluous, just wanted to get word out to those looking to get some new footage sooner rather than later. :)

UPDATE:

So it looks like he's going to be showing two different trailers/presentations at E3. A gameplay presentation on stage probably and a story trailer.

Tomorrow we will be getting a sneak peek of the gameplay presentation.

Source: In Kojima We Trust!

UPDATE 2:

HIDEO_KOJIMA @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN:
Will give a sneak peak of the latest gameplay at Kojima Station tonight at 9pm in Japan time. Something u wanna see the most, I guess.

UPDATE 3:

To note, there will be a second showing during the English language version of Kojima Station at 6PM PDT on 6/5.

I don't know if the content will be different, but there will at least be context for non-Japanese speakers.

liquidtmd

Banned
If TPP is 200 times the size, does this mean this sneak peek demo is the size of Ground Zeroes

Place your bets

Edit: Beaten like an 8minute game

0191_3iahc.gif

I'm ready

... keptyouwaiting HUAAAAAH?

I love Kiefer Snake! <3

i wonder if it'll be the afghanistan demo shown last year

This demo will probably take place in a new setting! In the first Stefanie Joosten "Behind the Scenes" feature, some of the character models were shown off, and we saw Snake in green fatigues (as opposed to what we saw him in last year, "Tiger Stripe"). Could mean nothing, but my guess is that Kojima shows off a jungle setting!

Top Bottom