• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima teases Snake Eater 3D bundle 3DS (dat snake skin)

ycO8b.jpg

「MGSスネークイーター3D」オリジナル特製ニンテンドー3DSは「業界初のヘビ柄エンボス加工仕上げ!」を予定しています。価格などの詳細は来年1月20日にお伝えする予定です。

http://twitter.com/#!/Kojima_Hideo/status/152285338352627712

Sounds like more details/pricing are coming on the 20th of January.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This look more ambitious than i would have expected.

Truth101

Banned
No other way people will buy the game.

No one should buy this game

Edit:

Still waiting on ZOE: 3DS you troll.

Desiato

Looks nice. Too bad the game doesn't seem so hot. I played the demo, and the framerate during cutscenes is awful. And when the framerate drops, the 3D effect weakens. When I was at the bridge, there was no 3D at all, flicking the 3D switch up and down looked all the same. Shameful port. If you want to (re)play Snake Eater, you're better off getting the HD collection, unless they somehow fix these issues (which I doubt).

BY2K

Membero Americo
That's a case, right? That's not a Special Edition 3DS like the Zelda one or anything, right?

watershed

Banned
Looks alright but it reminds me of a purse or belt. It would be cool if the bottom of the 3ds had that texture as well. Then if people saw you carrying it around it would definitely look like a mini man purse.

neoanarch

Looks fantastic. the color looks off dark brown or maybe its the bad quality. Definitely would pick this up if t came out in the US.

mutsu

I still don't understand why Konami/Nintendo are doing all these limited MGS3D hardware to try to hype up the game. The game's demo is horrible, and given how much time is left before release I can also be sure that the actual game will also run horribly. I have lost complete faith in the game (was completely hyped for it since I've never played MGS3, and I don't have time to play games at home nowadays).

I still don't understand why Konami/Nintendo are doing all these limited MGS3D hardware to try to hype up the game. The game's demo is horrible, and given how much time is left before release I can also be sure that the actual game will also run horribly. I have lost complete faith in the game (was completely hyped for it since I've never played MGS3, and I don't have time to play games at home nowadays).

It's a damn shame it doesn't run better. If it did it would be the best version of MGS3.

Also disappointing it doesn't include MGO, KP have a lot of multiplayer maps from Subsistance MGO and MPO/MPO+ they could recycle. Some Peace Walker-style "Extra Ops" missions would of been great too.

EDIT: Another pic of the new system here: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/japanese/info/index.php?d=201112&id=200

Top Bottom