• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima's vacation in Italy looks full of vistas, sunsets and silent hills

Rymuth

Co2apGMXYAAi6eQ.jpg
Nice.
Nice.
Ni~.....oh.

Galdelico

Haha, last pic is so odd... :D

For the non-Italians, PT is the old name of our postal service (Poste e Telegrafi), and that's quite a vintage sign.

eso76

Last month Reedus was in Italy (Tuscany, and Siena precisely, where he attended the Palio di Siena).

Btw, Reedus is super nice in person. He would gladly let people take selfies with him and didn't mind chatting with random fans about what he just saw and his vacation.

He was absolutely thrilled about the race (which is held twice a year, july 2nd and august 16th). I don't know how close Reedus and Kojima are in real life, but maybe they did talk about it ?

Hideo was in Venice for the last 3/4 days, but he's moving. Not sure if across Italy or Europe

That train is a Frecciarossa. Possible destinations from Venice are Bologna, Firenze, Roma, Napoli e Salerno.

Philippo

HIDEO YOU SOB I LIVED IN VENICE FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS AND YOU HAD TO VISIT EXACTLY THE DAY AFTER I LEFT THE CITY ONCE AND FOR ALL?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

FUCKING KOJIMAAAAAAAAA

SJRB

Gold Member
At some point he's actually gonna go and start working on his fucking game, right?

LeleSocho

Banned
Yo i swear if he ever manages to arrive here (Napoli) i'm gonna search all frigging day for him and make him sign my MGS copies.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
nice taste, Kojima. Our lovely Venice is one of the most beautiful cities all around the world.

jobboy

kojima san take a train for Milan..... you'll be my guest!! pasta, hand made pizza and free raid for the city :))

Rafy

kojima san take a train for Milan..... you'll be my guest!! pasta, hand made pizza and free raid for the city :))

It would be awesome if he actually came here. I'm going to be paying more attention to my surroundings from now on when I go to the Duomo, you never know.

Bliddo

Haha, last pic is so odd... :D

For the non-Italians, PT is the old name of our postal service (Poste e Telegrafi), and that's quite a vintage sign.

Also for the non-italians: the postal offices in italy are just as scary and messed up as Silent Hill

Top Bottom