• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima's vacation in Italy looks full of vistas, sunsets and silent hills

Kojima's psychedelic lunch

UEKLvny.png

I totally see the letters 'PT' in that spaghetti.

eso76

20€ in Naples would get him a full course fish meal to remember, and strenght and inspiration to plow trough Any development hell.

#kojimainnaples

That was referring a legendary thread on the other side of GAF.

Also, I read that as #kojimanipples

Me thinks Kojima has been watching/thinking about Life is Beautiful.

Me thinks his head is just full of spaghetti.
Bodes well for death stranding

eso76

I think he's trying to tell us something

Hideo_70% of my body is made of spaghetti_Kojima said:
Beautiful, indeed

CpFs5Q4WcAAJLbe.jpg

At least he stepped up his game.
Carbonara, guys. Now we're talking.

Raitaro

I totally see the letters 'PT' in that spaghetti.

Or perhaps the umbilical cords that permeated his Death Stranding trailer, literally in case of the baby but symbolically as well with his "everyone's connected" inspiration (as mentioned in that post-E3 interview in, of all media outlets, Wired)? The rabbit hole never ends with this guy.

The final "P.T." shot is definitely Burano by the way. I recognise the glass & craft shops from my own trip there from just a few years ago. Cool place for sure.

Edit: now even more "umbilical cord like" with that tomato sauce DLC ;-). (I'll stop ruining Italian pasta now, I promise.)

-Amon-

Dammit Jimbo, you can't go hyping up plain-ass noodles when you are in Italy of all places. Sauce that shit.

Those are not noodles, those are Spaghetti, with aglio, olio, and peperoncino.

It's a simple dish, like usually are the best ones in Italian cuisine, but it's far from being tastless.

And i don't even want to know what you mean for "sauce".

And i don't even want to know what you mean for "sauce".

Ice cold.

Btw Spaghetti+garlic+olive oil+chilli(hot pepper) is like an institution in Italy. So simple, so quick, so tasty. You can eat a fuckload of that and you'll be still hunting for more.

Wait.

That PT in Venice, Norman Reedus in Death Stranding, all of that work put in designing Silent Hills...

And what if Death Stranding actually IS the cancelled Silent Hills? What if he's making a new ip out of that game?
Kojima... you crazy bastard. I know what are you doin'.

edit: sorry for double posting, that Silent Hills thing litterally got me excited.

SJRB

Gold Member

Wait.

That PT in Venice, Norman Reedus in Death Stranding, all of that work put in designing Silent Hills...

And what if Death Stranding actually IS the cancelled Silent Hills? What if he's making a new ip out of that game?
Kojima... you crazy bastard. I know what are you doin'.

edit: sorry for double posting, that Silent Hills thing litterally got me excited.

PT is dead and it's never coming back. Let it go.

It's okay to let go.

Top Bottom