• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kona II: Brume - Announcement Teaser

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A bizarre mist - the Brume - is disconnecting a rural mining village from its quiet reality and disrupting the balance of nature. But where is it coming from? Kona II: Brume, the upcoming single-player first-person narrative-adventure game and sequel to the celebrated Kona – both developed by Parabole and published by Ravenscourt – will immerse players directly into Detective Carl Faubert’s investigation. Kona II: Brume is planned to release in 2023 on PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC.

As a Portuguese is such a weird thing to say the word "Kona" since the way it's pronounced it reads "cona"...which literally means "pussy".

"what did you play today?" "oh...today i played some kona". How do you say that with a straight face?

Anyway, really liked the first one even if i'm not sure about the last few segments.

Liked the setting of the first one, but overall I found it to be quite dull and mediocre. If they can improve on the storytelling this might be an interesting sequel.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Liked the setting of the first one, but overall I found it to be quite dull and mediocre. If they can improve on the storytelling this might be an interesting sequel.
It's meant to be played in French Canadian. I was looking at walkthrough hints in English and was not the same experience in narration/feeling.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join Detective Carl Faubert in Kona 2: Brume, an upcoming single-player first-person narrative-adventure game. Learn more about the detective and his investigation in this announcement trailer for the game. A demo for Kona II: Brume is available now as part of Steam Next Fest.

Kona II: Brume launches on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.

Top Bottom