• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami accounces Silent Hill: Escape!

GrayChild

Gold Member
fG3C9SS.jpg

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/konami-strengthens-future-play-emerging-100000077.html?guccounter=1

G2E 2019 marks the industry premiere of Konami's latest video slot cabinet. With a 49-inch "J" curve display in 4K Ultra HD (UHD), this cabinet provides a sleek, exciting canvas for high-profile linked progressive series. Following success in the Australian gaming market, a launch series titled All Aboard is making its global debut with top-quality merchandising options, including custom chairs and pod filler displays. In addition, guests at this year's G2E will be the first to set eyes on the iconic Silent Hill video game as a for-wager slot experience. Dual series launch themes leverage thrilling scenes, sounds, and characters from Konami's recognized entertainment legacy.

So happy that Konami are still devoted to the series. You guys are the best. <3

Tesseract

Banned
get that paper, konami

don't let the scrubs get you down because kojima tried to bankrupt you

:(

fuck

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
To think I had some hope for Konami after they did Super Bomberman R.

Back to disappointments from them.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Expected a swerve. Either a mobile game or an actual themed escape room. Wasn’t disappointed.

Konami still want to go out of business it seems

Caffeine

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍Konami
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ |
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍New game
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ / ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ \
‍ ‍ pachislot ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ mobile
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ \ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ /
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ regret

Before opening a thread was thinking 'Konami making Silent Hill: Escape? Must be a Ludo board game with Silent Hill theme'. And even that would be better than this.

Saber

Gold Member
I know people already said that but I have to ask...

Is this a joke? Like, seriously?

The more I heard from Konami the more I want it to bankrupcy and a competent company pick all its games. Castlevania and Silent Hill don't deserve that.

Sneed Wagon

Neo Member
When I saw the title I legitimately thought Konami was announcing an escape room themed after Silent Hill.

At least that would have been novel...

Top Bottom