• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami accounces Silent Hill: Escape!

MiguelItUp

Yeaaaah, it's beyond apparent Konami is just awful now. I mean, we've known that. Their latest real dive into a "real game" was Contra: Rogue Corps, and we all know how that went.

While the majority (I would hope all) know better, it's wild how everytime they "reveal" a new project we're still able to respond with a "Good GOD! What is this shit?!"

That's for any IP of theirs period, but even more so with Silent Hill. Jesus, it's already dead Konami! Stop! :messenger_loudly_crying:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Expected a swerve. Either a mobile game or an actual themed escape room. Wasn’t disappointed.

Konami still want to go out of business it seems
That was my first thought. I should have known better.

Fbh

When you open a thread expecting a crappy mobile game and Konami somehow still manages to disappoint you.

Shifty

Actual footage of the OP shortly after posting this thread:

tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

EDMIX

Yet folks, someone was legit trying to tell me how they could make a better Metal Gear Solid though.....

True story.

xrnzaaas xrnzaaas True, but Capcom at least still has the majority of folks that created the series still working on it. They were able to at least do well post having a few key developers leave vs Konami which went completely bat shit crazy. Even the worst Capcom miss, doesn't compare to anything happening at Konami. We know we'll get RE3 remake, RE8, DMC6, MHW2 etc, never mind the misses, of course the suck and it happens, but that happens at all publishers. ONLY Konami is in a situation where 99% of what they make is complete trash right now. Konami shook Capcom into acting right lol They saw where their future could be if they didn't cut it out with the outsourcing lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom