• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami bringing Suikoden 1 & 2 PSone to PSN and VITA. #isthisreallife #basedkonami

Aeana

Now I'll have to find something else to guilt trip Victor Ireland about.

Maybe I'll just go back to Tengai Makyou 4th Apocalypse.

Kill3r7

take-my-money.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Suikoden 1 has been on PSN forever.

I am glad to see the sequel come around here again, though.

This. Though if they "Konami license tax" it above $10, it's going to be dead in the water outside of niche "OMG SUIKODEN 2" fans.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
That's some awesome news! Suikoden 2 is one of the best games I've ever played...

Sadly I'm currently playing through 4 and its garbage :(

Famassu

This was one of the first things I asked when they started asking for what we want localized. You can all thank me.

AniHawk

That's some awesome news! Suikoden 2 is one of the best games I've ever played...

Sadly I'm currently playing through 4 and its garbage :(

a buddy of mine loves the series and apparently the consensus is that 4 is the worst in the bunch.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Finally. Definitely picking this up once it hits.

Now I'll have to find something else to guilt trip Victor Ireland about.

Maybe I'll just go back to Tengai Makyou 4th Apocalypse.

Didn't he say they were working on getting the Lunar games onto PSN? There's still that!

Fuck, my PS1 copies are gonna be worthless now.

If you're talking about resell value, then no they aren't. People always want the original versions of a game. Chrono Trigger on the SNES still costs a lot more on eBay than any other version of the game.

IrishNinja

still one of my top 5 JRPGs of all time, even with the localization mess - this is such fantastic news, and i hope it drives the price of the physical copies down too, more people need to experience this fantastic game

konami's still terrible tho

also i got mine back loose so if anyone stumbles across even a replica manual/case, holla

PSN and Vita? What is that supposed to mean?

Good news. Although I made a promise to a friend that I would play both if II ever went digital, so I'll need to be a man and honor that promise.

Amazing, but why are they announcing this when Suikoden has been on the PSN for a while now? This must be the PSP version of both games.

Amazing, but why are they announcing this when Suikoden has been on the PSN for a while now? This must be the PSP version of both games.

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's the PSP version of the games. If that's the case it would be kind of neat to see if the music bug from the original US PSX release would be gone.

Tizoc

This. Though if they "Konami license tax" it above $10, it's going to be dead in the water outside of niche "OMG SUIKODEN 2" fans.

Just give them your fucking money. Good games are worth it no matter the price.
This game could be $20 and I'd still buy it.
So wait this gonna be the PSP ver.? On the plus side we could expect a GOOD localization, but wasn't the visual performance not well regarded upon its initial japanese release?

B.K.

Amazing, but why are they announcing this when Suikoden has been on the PSN for a while now?

Or they may be making Suikoden I downloadable directly to the Vita. As far as I know, you still have to download the game on a PS3 and then transfer it to Vita.

Top Bottom