• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami bringing Suikoden 1 & 2 PSone to PSN and VITA. #isthisreallife #basedkonami

Just announced at PlayStation Experience.

It looks like after getting rated by the ESRB a few months ago and probably millions of fan requests to get the game up Konami will finally release Suikoden 2 (and 1) to PSN and VITA on December 9th.

I've never actually played the games, but based on some of the high praises I've seen of it I'm sure there are at least a couple fans here. I've been watching Konami's official Twitch channel and their dude Yuichi has been playing streaming those games for a while pushing for this. So I guess that worked. (Twitch.tv/Konami or Twitch.tv/Installbase for Yuichi's if you're interested and please bug Yuichi @installbase and Konami on Twitter so more stuff like this happens)

So yeah pretty cool, I can finally play it now.

dfL0LKn.png

It is then with great joy that I am able to announce that *deep breath* Suikoden II is coming to PlayStation Network as a PS one Classic in North America for the first time on December 9th.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/06/suikoden-ii-coming-to-psn/

AniHawk

awesome. i beat suikoden i (on the vita) earlier this year so i can't wait to see what the sequel's like.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF JOY

Suikoden 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games ever. I am overjoyed that more people will have an opportunity to play the second game.

kierwynn

I legit screamed when they said Suikoden 2- one of my favorite games! I can finally make my boyfriend experience the series as well!

Percy

Banned
Would have liked versions I can play on PS4, but I guess I can bring myself to break out my PSP again to play Suikoden 2 at long last.

Dunan

La VITA è bella indeed; sign me up! I have always wanted to play these in English despite having the Japanese originals (and never having finished them).

Looks like this is what I'll be taking with me on my 13-hour flight to the USA two weeks from now!

Top Bottom