• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami Is Thinking About Bringing A New 'Castlevania' Game To The Switch

bufkus

Remasters for all Metroidvanias in a HD collection, specially Symphony of the Night, Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon

why not just call them Castlevanias?

Also I don't trust the current Konami to do even a simple remaster properly.

Last edited:

ScrapBrain

What's wanted: HD massive SOTN-styled adventure

What we'll get:

6sN5n1D.png

Last edited:

Zannegan

I really miss the GBA/DS era Castlevanias. Even if every entry wasn't an absolute gem, they were all worth playing, and at least I could get my fix fairly regularly. These days though... how many years has Konami been "thinking about" making a new entry? It's depressing.

I really hope Bloodstained is good. Someone's got to fill that niche, even if the protagonist's design is unfortunately fanservice-y (though not to the point that I won't play it.

appaws

Banned
Remasters for all Metroidvanias in a HD collection, specially Symphony of the Night, Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon
More Order of Ecclesia, less Lords of Shadow please.

God, I would give my left gonad for this. The GBA and DS, and of course SOTN are the up there with Zeldas as the greatest gaming experiences of my life.

But weren't they all poor sellers in Japan and only marginally better here...? Listening to Jeremy Parrish and Shane Bettenhausen made them seem like the biggest things ever...but the reality was they sorta went unnoticed.

Top Bottom