• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Konami Registers Another IP for Pachinko - Metal Gear

SigSig

Aug 31, 2013
Shouts out to Metal-Gear-will-be-fine-without-Kojima-GAF. This is Metal Gear without Kojima. How did you possibly think it wouldn't become Pachinko after everything else became Pachinko?

Machina

Banned
Jun 11, 2015
I wonder if the main objective at the latest Konami shareholders meeting was written simply as "Bastardize EVERYTHING"

Jun 10, 2014
I mean we all expected it, but still...

liquidtmd

Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Shouts out to Metal-Gear-will-be-fine-without-Kojima-GAF. This is Metal Gear without Kojima. How did you possibly think it wouldn't become Pachinko after everything else became Pachinko?

I love saying I told you so as much as the next guy, but the bulk of people saying this in the other thread were referring specifically to videogame interpretations sans Kojima

Even if Kojima was still on good terms with Konami this would have happened.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jan 19, 2007
At least they remember MGS.

I doubt Twinbee will even get a pachinko machine. :(

glassgannon

Banned
Sep 22, 2015
introducing
'Pachislot Snake'
A man robbed of all his bank accounts.

Join this legend on his journey to make konami richer than your wildest dreams.
Finally a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Haunted

Nov 16, 2006
“I can promise you that we’re definitely not leaving Metal Gear behind or anything like that. I know some blogs were claiming that online this morning, but I’m not really sure where they’d be getting that from."
Konami rep wasn't lying

:bow