• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami Registers Another IP for Pachinko - Metal Gear

SigSig

Shouts out to Metal-Gear-will-be-fine-without-Kojima-GAF. This is Metal Gear without Kojima. How did you possibly think it wouldn't become Pachinko after everything else became Pachinko?

Machina

Banned
I wonder if the main objective at the latest Konami shareholders meeting was written simply as "Bastardize EVERYTHING"

I mean we all expected it, but still...

1534.gif

liquidtmd

Banned
Shouts out to Metal-Gear-will-be-fine-without-Kojima-GAF. This is Metal Gear without Kojima. How did you possibly think it wouldn't become Pachinko after everything else became Pachinko?

I love saying I told you so as much as the next guy, but the bulk of people saying this in the other thread were referring specifically to videogame interpretations sans Kojima

Even if Kojima was still on good terms with Konami this would have happened.

introducing
'Pachislot Snake'
A man robbed of all his bank accounts.

Join this legend on his journey to make konami richer than your wildest dreams.
Finally a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
rrpachi.jpg

Haunted

“I can promise you that we’re definitely not leaving Metal Gear behind or anything like that. I know some blogs were claiming that online this morning, but I’m not really sure where they’d be getting that from."
Konami rep wasn't lying

:bow

Top Bottom