• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami sale on NA PSN Store (Lords of Shadow 2 - $20, Ground Zeroes $10/$15, more)

Everyone... BUY SUIKODEN!

Maybe that convinces Konami to release Suikoden II on the PSN sooner rather than never.

There's a Konami US employee who has been playing Suikoden 2 on twitch in an attempt to show Konami Japan that there's interest in a PSN release. Not sure how well it's going, but anyone interested should check it out, he starts about 6:30 pm eastern.

Justified

Off topic. But is why in the heck Sleeping Dogs $62??

cu6ksJ6.png

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Damn should have waited on MGS ps4. I still barely touched my copy.

Might snag harmonyof despair. I hear the dlc was good and coop a blast.

Just bought the collection on vita when the TGS stuff ended up being shirts. Whatever, might grab the PS1 classics. Bummer Dracula X Chronicles isn't reduced.

Hmmm, is MGSV:GZ replayable at all? How many hours could I reasonably expect to get out of it?

Very replayable.

I've already put in 20+ hours nearing the 100% trophies.

2mulb.gif

Its fun just messing around in the open world too

But it'll probably ship with MGSV, or have they flat-out said that it wouldn't?

IRRC they did say it wouldn't, but you get some special stuff in TPP if you completed GZ.

Justified

"NA PSN Sale" is one of my favorite types of Gaf thread titles.

Harmony of Despair is great co-op, not really worth it otherwise.

Buy Silent Hill. It's an all-time classic of the medium.

Finally time for me to grab Ground Zeroes, I guess. That is all.

SerTapTap

Oh, hey, Hard Corps Uprising too, that's pretty fun. It's basically Contra. Pretty good pixel art, tough, contra-ish gameplay, a mode that has upgrades and crap for non-hardcore players. Suikoden is also definitely worth them three bucks

Can Vita play Silent Hill?

It's not listed on the web store as having Vita support

Gameboy415

That's a great group of games but I already own almost all of them, haha.

I'll probably grab Little King's Story, Suikoden, and any interesting DLC I don't already have.

Oh, hey, Hard Corps Uprising too, that's pretty fun. It's basically Contra. Pretty good pixel art, tough, contra-ish gameplay, a mode that has upgrades and crap for non-hardcore players. Suikoden is also definitely worth them three bucks

It's not listed on the web store as having Vita support

I have silent hill running just fine on my NA Vita. I transferred from my PS3 though.

Dambrosi

Banned
In for Hard Corps (finally, a discount!) and Ground Zeroes PS3. Maybe MGS HD collection as well, if I have the brass.

Oooooooooooh, might get SOTN too.

khaaan

In for:

Ground Zeroes (PS3)
MGS HD Collection (Vita - depending on how stable it performs)
Suikoden (Works on Vita, right?)
Hard Corps Uprising

Maybe a few others, it seems like people are still finding things on sale.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yes! All that Castlevania HD DLC shall be mine, as well as Hard Corps.

Tizoc

I would recommend waiting til Wedensday before buying anything as there might be a buy for $100 get $10 back offer
Even if there won't be it wouldn't hurt to wait.

xclk07

The physical copy of Ground Zeros did not come with any exclusive content/download codes, correct? I remember seeing something about Phantom Pain content as an add-on for Ground Zeros owners.

Mumford

Picked up Silent Hill & Castlevania Symphony of the Night, my first entries in both series. Excited to dive in, specifically into Silent Hill after playing P.T.

Korigama

Oh, hey, Hard Corps Uprising too, that's pretty fun. It's basically Contra. Pretty good pixel art, tough, contra-ish gameplay, a mode that has upgrades and crap for non-hardcore players.
That's because Hard Corps: Uprising is Contra (specifically, a prequel to the original Contra: Hard Corps). Disappointed to see it not getting more recommendations, but I may as well add another endorsement now.

Revan

GODDAMMIT. I JUST bought MGS:GZ (new, physical) on the PS4 last week cause I wanted to see what the Fox Engine looked like on current gen consoles.

Fuck.

Top Bottom