• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koshien 2017 | Japan National High School Baseball Tournament

Beckx

All games canceled today due to rain. Schedule is really going to be crammed now.

*insert picture of Charlie Brown standing dejectedly in the rain saying Rats*

scotcheggz

Damn, it just popped into my head that Koshien must be starting soon.. and I find out it's on right now?! How much have I missed so far?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Holy shit are they playing the OP of Attack on Titan?! DOPE LOL

And here I was earlier thinking how I haven't heard any bands play music from shows yet

Lucumo

Close game. I thought after Shuugakukan biting the dust, it might be over for Osaka Toin as well.

Holy shit are they playing the OP of Attack on Titan?! DOPE LOL

And here I was earlier thinking how I haven't heard any bands play music from shows yet
They play these all the time though.

Lucumo

Haha, at least you noticed at all.

Sendai Ikuei wins 1-0. And damn, if not for the wind, Nihon Bunri would have scored a 2-run HR in the 9th inning.

Beckx

I think the pitching is really good on this side of the bracket. Man, Osaka Toin v Sendai Ikuei should be a great game tomorrow but there's no way I'll be awake to see it.

Tenri up in tonight's first game and it will be interesting to see if they can crack through to quarterfinals.

5-5

extraaaa innnings???

edit: bottom of ninth 5-5 1 out, runner at first base

((((THIS IS WHAT I COME HOME TO)))) ((that equalizer to 5-5 at 9th inning was craaaaaazy to come home to))

* ____ *

WEEKEND \o/

Lucumo

Maybe. Still not over though. And damn, Kamimura Gakuen miraculously getting three runs in the 9th inning (after already getting one in the 8th). And then that one guy being so excited that he throws his baseball bat after he swings.

Maybe. Still not over though. And damn, Kamimura Gakuen miraculously getting three runs in the 9th inning (after already getting one in the 8th). And then that one guy being so excited that he throws his baseball bat after he swings.

hahahaha yessssssss

so funny XD

Lucumo

Funny how two thirds of the game there was nothing much happening and in the last three innings, it actually gets exciting. And Kamimura Gakuen is really putting on the pressure so far.

I didn't clearly see it but didn't the guy at first base catch the ball from the pitcher? All he had to do was to throw it to the home plate.

i didnt clearly see it either but i thought he didn't catch the ball and it rolled away

will have to check replay later

Lucumo

Imagine if he would have thrown three strikes...after three balls, with two outs, all bases loaded, teams equal in extra innings.

baseballunrwe.png

Top Bottom