• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koshien 2017 | Japan National High School Baseball Tournament

Monumma

great, great. catch. Gotou Yuuya.

2 out single by Ishikawa, Kano hammers a double on the back wall. pitcher Nakanishi with the chance to win the game. He grounds to 2nd.

edit: Meitoku Gijyuku with runners on first and second, 1 out. is this it? Nishiura at bat. he hits it far but the CF catch it. The runners dont advance. 2 outs. Taniai with a bad ground to short. WTF IS THAT? He tries to Jeters it and a run scores. Runner on 2nd and third, 2 out.

Monumma

Imai hits one in front of the rightfielder, 6-3, 2 out. Game's probably over, i dont see people taking 3 runs from Ichikawa.

*queue Ichikawa's meltdown*

meanwhile Kugo hits a single too, runners at the corner, pitching change. Kondou Kousuke. I guess he is the first base little brother, dont correct me if im wrong, thats my canon.

Beckx

Today's lineup (reminder games start at 7pm Eastern tonight)

8:00 1 木更津総合 Kisarazu Sogo - 日本航空石川 Nihon Koku

10:30 2 開星 Kaisei - 花咲徳栄 Hanasaki Tokuharu

13:00 3 聖光学院 Seiko Gakuin - おかやま山陽 Okayama Sanyo

15:30 4 早稲田佐賀 Waseda Saga - 聖心ウルスラ学園 Seishin Ursula Gakuen

urfe

I worked at Sogo's sister school for four years, been to Sogo countless times, and have friends still there.

I'm kind of cheering for Sogo.

Rough school though.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
What a turnaround. If they can just prevent them from getting any runs in this last bit... my god

Monumma

Seishin Ursula - Waseda Saga is about to start.

edit: lol, they even have waseda written in red characters. I expect a big dude with a fake mustache playing first base.

Monumma

C2O3rCd.png

Lucumo

"Happy first Koshien appearance".

I kinda wish they would change the ads. Already way too annoyed by them, considering none are good (I really dislike the docomo whiz one).

Lucumo

Waseda happy they got their first hit, in the 5th inning. The pitcher was so close to preventing it but failed to properly catch the ball.

Top Bottom