• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: "For Some Players Installing Cuphead Was The Most Challenging Part" (W10/XB1)

After the game installed my Xbox One stopped working correctly, launching any app even system apps like the store caused an error and I couldn't do anything with my xbox. The only thing that brought it back was unplugging the power, that was truly weird.

Head.spawn

After the game installed my Xbox One stopped working correctly, launching any app even system apps like the store caused an error and I couldn't do anything with my xbox. The only thing that brought it back was unplugging the power, that was truly weird.

Did you try a Hard Reset? Pretty much does the same as unplugging it would, minus the whole unplugging part.

Ouch I'd be pissed.

I pre loaded my X1 version of it.

I preloaded on PC and XBO w/no problems. Then again I did a clean install a month or so ago so I wasn't expecting any problems. I'll probably do another after their next big update.

Top Bottom