• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Microsoft is selling small hoodie jackets to keep your Xbox controller warm. $25 each, pre-orders now open, ships in mid-FEB.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Making sure the controller stays warm in the long periods between first party game releases.

I see you Phil.

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life
Who needs first party when they can release third party gems Day 1 on Game Pass. I’m looking at you Monster Hunter Rise.

• Empathy
Reactions: GHG

ShadowNate

They look so cute!

But they're pointless and I'd hate myself if I threw money at them with my current priorities.

I hope anyone who buys in enjoys them though.

BlackTron

My first thought was...OK Microsoft has officially taken this thing they have for controllers too far.

But then I realized, an actual problem I have is being able to throw controllers in a bag without feeling like they are rubbing against or scratching each other. If I start putting them in cases the whole affair gets too chunky. These seem to have just the right amount of padding that they aren't too big, and if only 2 of 4 are wearing it, that ought to be enough for the set as long as you pay the smallest attention to how they go in the bag.

So I mean...they don't seem completely useless. But at $25, it's definitely novelty when you could achieve the same with a few socks lol...

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Heated controllers will have their moment because of this and end of being a big next gen features heated seats are already established in the car world.

Heated controllers will have their moment because of this and end of being a big next gen features heated seats are already established in the car world.
I've seen gas powered hand warmers for ball games. I can see the tech stuffed into a controller. Just have to replace the gas cylinder when fuel runs out.

This is bullshit!

It won't arrive until mid to late February. Am I supposed to just let my controllers freeze to death throughout the cold winter months of December and January??

Top Bottom