• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku Rumor: The Xbox 3's Code Name Is "Durango" [Crytek: Durango Meeting In London]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... guy also tweets about seeing licensee videos that are blowing his mind. So maybe we'll see some non-UE4 next-gen games revealed at GDC?

Its going to be interesting to see how many next-gen games will be at E3.

Elginer

This damn pre next-gen hype is getting to me. I need to see something soon. Come on GDC, show me some amazing footage. Something, anything will do. Better start saving pennies now.

Kjellson

rad0A04Dbobdylan2Ddesire.jpg

This damn pre next-gen hype is getting to me. I need to see something soon. Come on GDC, show me some amazing footage. Something, anything will do. Better start saving pennies now.

Well GDC almsot always has cool next-gen tech so you shouldn't be disappointed there. Rather or not you get something that would apply to new consoles is the question.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
So... guy also tweets about seeing licensee videos that are blowing his mind. So maybe we'll see some non-UE4 next-gen games revealed at GDC?

Its going to be interesting to see how many next-gen games will be at E3.

Should be more then a few for the wiiu, since it is the first next gen console launching

UE4 at GDC. Crytek fiddling with "Durango" and Bethesda hiring for "future" consoles.

Fallout 4, Crysis 3, and Gears of War Prequel confirmed?

Jumping to conclusions.

It's doubtful that you will see any next gen games revealed at GDC, unless they're for Wii U. We'll probably get some tech demos, however, some of which may be based on next gen games which will be revealed at a later date.

nordique

Really looking forward to the Next Xbox, especially how MS handles the UI experience.

I have high hopes for Kinect 2.0

I also wonder if Microsoft will release some games as "cross platform" titles with the next Xbox and the 360 for a few years (that is, to both systems; not cross platform play), similar to how they did with certain titles to PC and 360 (such as Fable 3)

RPGamer92

Banned
How funny would it be if MS were to show off the new Xbox at E3 and have it do its equivalent of Red Ring during the conference?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Twelve yards long, two lanes wide,
Sixty-five tons of American pride!

Canyonerrrrooooo, Canyonerrrrrooooo

So is Kotaku's source for this the same as their earlier rumors? If so then this being true increases the likelihood of those other crazy rumors from "sources close to the project".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom