• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku Sources: Destiny 2 coming to PC [UPDATE: Loads of extra info]

I'm surprised it wasn't on PC in the first place. Either way, I'll still be playing on console (PS4), and I'd imagine a large majority of the population does the same.

Elbereth

I'm very excited about it.

The potential is off the charts for Destiny 2.

There were a couple of design decisions that took me away from the game, after a few hundred hours. The gameplay is just so, so solid. Classic Bungie.

I'm kind of curious what the scale would be like for Destiny 2 and what kind of limitations the current gen will have on it.

I may buy it twice to play with my friends on PS4, and on PC to take advantage of the raw horsepower.

Lothars

If Destiny 2 really does retire the old characters, then there really is no reason to keep playing anymore is there?
I think it just depends on how they handle because I want to keep the characters even if everything expect appearance changes, also want to keep Emblems, Shaders and Grimore but I don[t have an issue with no gear carrying over.

Would there be any complications if they give players the option to zoom the camera out to third person?

They already have a number of weapons and abilities that do it, why not make it an option in the menu or something.

Top Bottom